Two boxes delivered.

Btrmousetrap

Two boxes delivered.
« on: 30 Mar 2019, 05:06 pm »
I received my Nuprime gear yesterday. It actually took two weeks rather than my predicted single. To the details.....The packaging for both the MCX-2 and the DAC 9 was exceptional. There was only one small disappointment in regards to the contents. My DAC was sent with a euro power cable. Actually not a huge deal due to having a usable cord at the house. By the time things got hooked up to my Oppo, it was late evening due to an ongoing kitchen remodel I was voluntold for. The immediate observations were a nicely seperated and detailed soundstage. There was good depth to it as well. I have a set of soon to be replaced B&W matrix 1 series ll’s that liked the additional quality and power fed to them. It was very apparent in the dynamics. I didn’t get to spend much time listening due to needing to shower and get some rest after attic crawling to upgrade some electrical for the kitchen. I am going to do my best to get some more burn in time today but the process will stop for a week while we absorb sun and Mai Tai’s in Hawaii. Thanks again for all of the answers and general education provided by the group. Aloha.

Btrmousetrap

Samoyed

Re: Two boxes delivered.
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2019, 09:43 pm »
Nuprime does make very good gear.

rustydoglim

Re: Two boxes delivered.
« Reply #2 on: 1 Apr 2019, 06:51 pm »
Thank you Sir.  The CEO needs to work on improving his cusotmer service skills.