A Time of Thanksgiving!

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
A Time of Thanksgiving!
« on: 24 Nov 2005, 06:27 pm »
Folks,

I would like to take a moment to thank each of you that has helped us to achieve our present level of success.  Whether you have purchased our product, posted here on our circle or just stopped in for a look, each of you has contributed in your own way.  We sincerely thank you and wish you all the best holiday season possible - including audio enjoyment!

Beyond that, for us it is a time of reflection on the blessings we have received throughout the year.  Words cannot describe all the changes we have experienced in this last year.  Neither can they express our thankfulness to those that have helped make them possible.  

Just to list a few names to whom such thanks is due:

Cherri Smith, Jason Smith, Mike Patterson, Peggy Patterson, Karsten Elkjaer, Jeremiah Smith, Britton Smith, Josh Horner, Jim Hines, Steve Chang, Joe Jurzec, Mike Garner, Bill Baker, Dr. Ralph Wurthner, Chris Grohs, Bal Minhas and all our many dear friends that just also happen to be customers.

EDIT: Aaarrghhh!  I can't believe I forgot - Steve Murphy, Bill Roberts, Dave Belles, Danny Richie, Bruce Jacobs, Casey Ng and Jason Lim - Happy Thanksgiving!

May God bless you, grant you health, prosperity, protect and guide you in the coming year! :D

Most of all, we wish to thank Almighty God and Savior Jesus Christ, from whom all blessings flow.

Sincerely,
SP Technology Loudspeakers, Inc.