Bahamas Hurricane Relief / Save the children.org

klaus@odyssey

Bahamas Hurricane Relief / Save the children.org
« on: 5 Sep 2019, 08:31 am »
I want to help out here with power cords again.....ALL ,  and I mean 100 %  of the funds go to savethechildren.org,  with proof of payment just as last time...Savethechildren has been my choice of charity  for years because a.  it helps the truly vulnerable and b. unlike many other organizations,  the actual pass-through of funds is excellent....

Here's the deal:

4 feet Groneberg Quattro ref.  PC  with the Groneberg pure copper IEC's and the Marinco hospital grades....

It's an excellent cord,  and sells in Europe in the $ 300. range,  so it's a deal no matter what.....does it compete with 2 k pc's ???  Of course not,  but again,  it's a screaming deal no matter what.....

cost per cord is $ 150.,  and please don't be shy about giving more.....and fast.....

Late,
Klaus
« Last Edit: 6 Sep 2019, 12:10 am by klaus@odyssey »

klaus@odyssey

Re: Bahamas Hurricane Relief / Save the children.org
« Reply #1 on: 6 Sep 2019, 12:11 am »
Seriously guys ????

Well,  2 so far.....Rich ,  Mauricio,  I'll ship the cords out next week....

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #2 on: 6 Sep 2019, 02:23 am »
I'll take one!

Email sent.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #3 on: 6 Sep 2019, 05:09 am »
OK..1 jumped off,  3 added however....= 4 total $ 600.

I want to finish up by Monday,  as they need the funds asap....and GUYS !!!!

last time with the Haiti funds we hit $ 3000.  !!!!!!!!

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=146048.0

Let's do a bit more here...............

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
« Reply #4 on: 6 Sep 2019, 03:19 pm »
I'll take one!

Email sent.

Oregon’s representing.... I’ll take one as well.

Thanks,

Adam

I also posted this on the Reddit audiophile community so maybe you’ll get some more action.

MrDror

« Reply #5 on: 7 Sep 2019, 01:00 am »
I'm in also!

Klaus add a power cord to my order of the Candela and RCA cables.... what's another $150 for a good cause!  :o

Mike

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #6 on: 10 Sep 2019, 07:39 am »
Well,  we ended up with $ 475. total,  which is a far cry from the 3K  a couple of years ago...somewhat disappointed,  but then again,  it will help in some ways......

https://support.savethechildren.org/site/Donation2?idb=1601529445&df_id=1620&mfc_pref=T&1620.donation=completed&idb=1601529445&extproc=paypal&PayerID=9GF7B86HSX3QA&token=EC-1PL45316A49664228&xreturn=true&xprocess=true

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2019, 07:41 am »

Thank You for Your Generous Gift.

Thank you for your generosity and commitment to children. Because of you, children in the U.S. and around the world will have the chance to grow up healthy, learning and safe — changing their lives and the future we share.

We will email you an official tax receipt of your donation shortly. Please add supportercare@savechildren.org to your “safe sender” list to ensure delivery and keep a copy of the email for your tax records.

Want to double your impact? If your employer has a charitable gift matching program, then you can help ensure even more children have the future they deserve. Learn how.

Your Save the Children Team
Tax receipt

Name: Klaus Bunge

Email: odav@odysseyaudio.com

Address:
6731 WEST 79TH STREET
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46278

Reference Payment ID: 4368-1291-1-997934-1787823

Amount: $485.45

Donation Date: 9/10/19

Fund: Donate to Global Action Fund
Thank You for Your Generous Gift!

Thank you for your generosity and commitment to children. Because of you, children in the U.S. and around the world will have the chance to grow up healthy, learning and safe — changing their lives and the future we share.

You'll soon receive an official tax receipt of your donation via email. Please keep a copy of the email for your tax records.

If you're new to Save the Children, welcome! An online account was created for you during the donation process, which allows you to update account details, view your giving history and see stories and videos from the field. A temporary password was created that must be reset by you now for security purposes. Here's how:

Click here to Manage Your Account.
    Select Sign In the tab on the left.
    Enter your username (the email address you used during check-out) and then click "Forgot your username or password?"
    We'll send you an email to reset your password.

Plus, you can make change for even more children if your employer matches charitable gifts. See if your employer matches here.

Questions? Contact us at supportercare@savechildren.org or 1-800-728-3843, M-F, 8am-5am (EST).

Important Tax Notice: Federal income tax law requires us to inform you that no goods or services were provided to you in return for your gift and that, therefore, the full amount of your gift is deductible for federal income tax purposes. Please keep a copy of this email as a record of your donation to Save the Children Federation, Inc. We will email you an official tax receipt of your donation shortly. Please add SupporterCare@savechildren.org to your “safe senders” list to ensure delivery and keep a copy of the email for your tax records.

Please feel free to reach out to us at SupporterCare@savethechildren.org or 1.800.728.3843 if you have any questions or comments.
Spread the word!
Facebook Share On Facebook Twitter Share On Twitter
Other ways you can help
Sponsor a Child
Sponsor a Child
Shop Our Gift Catalog

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #8 on: 10 Sep 2019, 07:44 am »
    Paypal receipt copy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

paypal         Sep 10, 2019 00:38:24 PDT
Transaction ID: 3ST445695V061505C     

Hello Klaus Bunge,

You authorized a transaction to Save the Children Federation, Inc. Money won't leave your account until Save the Children Federation, Inc. processes your order.
Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account. Keep in mind, it may take a few moments for this transaction to appear.   
Merchant
Save the Children Federation, Inc.
supportercare@savechildren.org
800-728-3843    Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

You
Description    Unit price    Qty    Amount

$485.45 USD    1    $485.45 USD
Subtotal    $485.45 USD
Total    $485.45 USD
Payment    $485.45 USD

Payment sent from kbunge1@comcast.net
The final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order.

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at www.paypal.com/help.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page or please contact us toll free at 1-888-221-1161.
You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal PPX001066:1.1:6ee338bda08ee