MJ ACOUSTICS REFERENCE 150 MKII

Markwatkiss

MJ ACOUSTICS REFERENCE 150 MKII
« on: 13 May 2016, 06:14 pm »
The MJ ACOUSTICS REFERENCE 150 MKII is a powered sub bass system designed to integrate with both 2 channel and home theater systems.Extremely musical and fast it blends seamlessly.The on board digitally accurate microprocessor (DAMP) system offers full digital adjustment of all features.All functions can be controlled with a single rotary knob,an additional 4 rotary controls for access to frequency and gain for the twin independent crossovers.
Features digital display,separate crossover and gain controls,150 watt MOSFET amplifier,10 "ultra long throw down firing driver,gold rca connectors,adjustable phase control,spike footers,full remote control of all functions,output meter,optional high level lead connector for amplifiers that employ digital output stages,and 12v trigger.
Finished in genuine black ash it presents as new,used only with the highest caliber of ancillary equipment in a non smoking dedicated listening room.Manufactured in Great Britain by trades craft personnel that know how to do it right.
Measures 12'x12"x12" weighs in a t 42 lbs.Frequency response 13hz to 200hz.
Comes complete with remote,optional spike footers,power cord,high level lead connector,factory box.

Offered at a very attractive price of $595 plus shipping from 49783.I would invite you to check out my audiogon feedback under my Audio Circle member name.
Payment options include bank draft,US postal MO,wire transfer or paypal +4%
« Last Edit: 15 May 2016, 01:10 pm by Markwatkiss »

Markwatkiss

Re: MJ ACOUSTICS REFERENCE 150 MKII
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2016, 07:15 pm »
Bump

Markwatkiss

Re: MJ ACOUSTICS REFERENCE 150 MKII
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jun 2016, 10:40 am »
Final bump plus free shipping