NFL 21/22 Season

newzooreview

Philip J Fry

Re: NFL 21/22 Season
« Reply #181 on: 1 Feb 2022, 06:34 pm »
Just heard: Rogers and Adams to sign with Tampa!
That door just opened.

rockadanny

« Reply #182 on: 2 Feb 2022, 08:39 pm »
Just heard: Rogers and Adams to sign with Tampa!

That door just opened.

I was joking at the time (fake news from me  :icon_twisted: ) ... but after sleeping on it, with Tampa losing TB and A Brown, Rogers and Adams would do great in Tampa!
As long as Rogers could get along with BA. I really think this is his only opportunity to play/win Super Bowl. I don't see it ever happening in Green Bay.

rodge827

« Reply #183 on: 8 Feb 2022, 12:32 pm »
I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA at SoFi Stadium Sunday, February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $1,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Samac

« Reply #184 on: 8 Feb 2022, 01:20 pm »
I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA at SoFi Stadium Sunday, February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $1,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Hilarious, thanks. :lol: :thumb:

Cheers,

Scott

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #186 on: 14 Mar 2022, 06:21 am »
Yup.  So next time he retires we'll all have a reason to say screw you, unlike the first time where we all said it without a real reason.

SteveFord

• Volunteer
« Reply #187 on: 14 Mar 2022, 02:26 pm »
I got the ball rolling by giving him a Bronx Cheer a few moments ago.

SteveFord

• Volunteer
« Reply #190 on: 14 Mar 2022, 04:47 pm »
The poor Giants.
Who could forget this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzhwSIuA5XQ

rodge827

Emil

zybar

• Facilitator
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #193 on: 14 Mar 2022, 05:39 pm »
The poor Giants.
Who could forget this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzhwSIuA5XQ

While quite funny...that whiff really didn't matter as the Bears were a beast of a team in 1985.

Happily, the Giants were just as dominant in 1986!!

The Gmen defense gave up a whopping 3 points and they outscored their opponents 66-3 on their way to Super Bowl 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jijsrJdXBdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4hbA9KAjIQ

Sadly, I think both QB hits/sacks would be penalties now.

George

SteveFord

• Volunteer
« Reply #194 on: 14 Mar 2022, 07:52 pm »
I really enjoyed watching the Giants during the Phil Simms era - they went from being just so horrible to winning the Super Bowl.
Simms, Bavaro, Taylor, Pepper, Harry Carson, The Tuna, Belichick, they were quite the crew.
Then there's Ray Handley...

FireGuy

« Reply #195 on: 15 Mar 2022, 01:04 am »
I really enjoyed watching the Giants during the Phil Simms era - they went from being just so horrible to winning the Super Bowl.
Simms, Bavaro, Taylor, Pepper, Harry Carson, The Tuna, Belichick, they were quite the crew.
Then there's Ray Handley...

Lived in the NYC market and I too was impressed with Parcels' bunch ('85 & '86).  That defense was solid and well coached.  Not quite the '85 Bears but way good enough to plow through the NFC like butter.  Simms was money and made few mistakes.  Mark Bavaro sent the tone for future TE's to come as well.