Stream 9 ethernet problem

TBiocic

Stream 9 ethernet problem
« on: 16 Apr 2024, 03:18 pm »
Hi everybody!
I've just bought NuPrime Stream 9. I am very satisfied with it. It works normally over WiFi and the sound is perfect. But due to signal stability I prefer ethernet connection and there is a problem. I simply can't establish it. I tried change a LAN cable, a factory reset, disabling WiFi and then setup again but nothing. I get a note on display UNSUPPORTED. Maybe the problem is in my router/modem, but other devices connected to it work well. I tried connect Stream 9 to every of four LAN outputs of my router/modem and nothing happened. On attached first photo streamer LAN cable is connected to LAN output No.1. Any suggestions?

avta

Re: Stream 9 ethernet problem
« Reply #1 on: 16 Apr 2024, 07:03 pm »
Apologies if you've done this. Unplug power connection from the modem and router. Turn off streamer. Remove all the ethernet cables from the router. Wait a few minutes. Plug power back into modem. Wait for all the lights to be on continuously. Connect router to modem. Connect power to router. Wait for wifi to be active. Connect streamer to router but no other connections to router. Turn on streamer. Hope that helps.

TBiocic

Re: Stream 9 ethernet problem
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2024, 10:11 pm »
Apologies if you've done this. Unplug power connection from the modem and router. Turn off streamer. Remove all the ethernet cables from the router. Wait a few minutes. Plug power back into modem. Wait for all the lights to be on continuously. Connect router to modem. Connect power to router. Wait for wifi to be active. Connect streamer to router but no other connections to router. Turn on streamer. Hope that helps.
Thank you for your time. No, I haven't try that so I'll try tomorrow. Now it's too late here in Croatia.