B-60

nikijack

B-60
« on: 29 Mar 2004, 04:28 pm »
Hi Folks:
    Just wanted to say hello and tell you that I have ordered a B-60 integrated amplifier. It is being built now. I'm very excited. My first serious system.

cheers,

Jack

DeadFish

B-60
« Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2004, 05:59 pm »
Welcome Jack!

I seriously hope you enjoy your B-60 as well as I have enjoyed mine!

Glad you made it here.

Regards,
DeadFish

WEEZ

B-60
« Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 2004, 02:20 am »
Nikijack-

May I ask what you intend to use in conjunction with your B60? I would be interested in your comments once you've auditioned your new system. Maybe you could post here in the near future---

regards,

WEEZ

nikijack

B-60
« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2004, 02:26 pm »
Hello Weez and Deadfish:
   My amplifier arrived yesterday. I was so excited I drove through a rainy rush hour for an hour to get it. As luck would have it, a friend was having a dinner-listening evening last night, so I took the new baby over to his place. We had six expert ears listening, and were knocked out by the sound. I heard things I had never heard before, even appreciated how great a bass player is Eddie Gomez. I had never really liked his sound before, but that has all changed. We heard fantastic organ works, ancient music with cornettos. Everything was breathtaking.
   Then I rushed home and set it (her?) up here, with my ancient (1970's) EPI speakers. Right now the radio is on the French CBC, with a baritone singer. So clear. So far I notice that everything is equal, from bottom to top.
   I think I'm in love.

cheers,

Jack