Audio collecter in Chicago Land on the hunt for a legend!

krammas

Hey! Don't really know what I'm doing on this forum but I'm in hunt of getting in touch with a man named Albert (Bob) Smith. I am the owner of a speaker called SP tech Revelation MK-V (he no longer builds under this company name and is now at Nuforce I believe) I see he occasionally interacts on this website. I assume this is wrong "circle" and I would appreciate if someone could help me find where to post this. I love the speakers but don't have a inch of info on them after researching heavily! If you have any info or anyway to get in touch with Bob please let me know.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Audio collecter in Chicago Land on the hunt for a legend!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2019, 10:49 am »
Well welcome Krammas :thumb:

stlrman

« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2019, 11:35 am »
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=67926.msg627941#msg627941

Put ,  SP tech in the search box.

I believe I copied his email for you in this link .

Bob Stark

« Reply #3 on: 19 Feb 2019, 12:39 pm »
krammas,

Send me a PM personal message and I'll give you his phono number.  I'm in contact with him often.  He is now a good friend of mine.  He did the awesome TDSS level 3 upgrades to my Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE mono amps.

Bob

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 19 Feb 2019, 01:18 pm »
Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #5 on: 19 Feb 2019, 11:10 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC krammas   :thumb:  Good luck with the search.

krammas

« Reply #6 on: 20 Feb 2019, 07:22 am »
Bob Stark, I'm new on this site. When I try to click on your profile to pm it says I'm not allowed to access the profile. I'm sorry but I'm fairly clueless on here!

krammas,

Send me a PM personal message and I'll give you his phono number.  I'm in contact with him often.  He is now a good friend of mine.  He did the awesome TDSS level 3 upgrades to my Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE mono amps.

Bob

krammas

« Reply #7 on: 20 Feb 2019, 07:30 am »
Wait I read about getting a account restricted and it causes you to not be able to access PM's? Did I do something wrong and that happened? Does my account still need to get approved....? This was my only post I have ever made.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #8 on: 20 Feb 2019, 11:41 am »
Wait I read about getting a account restricted and it causes you to not be able to access PM's? Did I do something wrong and that happened? Does my account still need to get approved....? This was my only post I have ever made.
Do you plan to be restricted?  You need 3 posts to use these features.

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: 20 Feb 2019, 02:44 pm »
Welcome to Audiocircle.

You're not singled out, nor are you in trouble. Every new member is on probation for 3 posts, then they gain access to trading post, PMs and search.