Ronda Rousey KO'd!

geowak

Re: Ronda Rousey KO'd!
« Reply #20 on: 15 Nov 2015, 11:51 pm »
Dana will move Ronda up in the line for a rematch.....because that's where the money will be. Unfair to the other fighters. But UFC is a money machine now.

Gopher

« Reply #21 on: 16 Nov 2015, 12:05 am »
Ehhh...   I'm not a Rousey nut hugger, but it would be pretty tough to make a credible argument that she hasn't done enough in her weight class to DESERVE a rematch...   Sorry, cup cake

Kind of reminds me of peeps crying that Bader deserves a title shot before Jones...   :lol:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #22 on: 16 Nov 2015, 12:10 am »
Ehhh...   I'm not a Rousey nut hugger, but it would be pretty tough to make a credible argument that she hasn't done enough in her weight class to DESERVE a rematch...   Sorry, cup cake

Kind of reminds me of peeps crying that Bader deserves a title shot before Jones...   :lol:

No doubt!  Besides, the champ that lost the belt is always towards the head of the line for a rematch. 

geowak

« Reply #23 on: 16 Nov 2015, 12:10 am »
It's not about what she has done...it's about how much money she has made for UFC and Dana, and the money that can be made with a rematch. No crying, just the real world of Dana's UFC. Also I have been a big fan of RR for awhile!

Gopher

« Reply #24 on: 16 Nov 2015, 02:09 am »
What your saying of true, but it also coincides with what is proper.

UFC has definitely been err far more to the profit and promoting side than the fair side in the last couple years...  I.e. Frankie Edgar getting passed over for a title shot...  Twice....

dB Cooper

« Reply #25 on: 17 Nov 2015, 03:52 am »

Emil

« Reply #26 on: 17 Nov 2015, 01:17 pm »
You can't blame him. After all, Rousey is a huge ATM machine for all MMA

True but I'm sure he understands now that the PPV profits for the rematch will be huge!!!!!!

Moreover, he must also know that Rousey's days with the UFC are numbered  now that she has figured out how to make a ton of money without having to get punched in the face

Emil

Rx8man

« Reply #28 on: 21 Nov 2015, 02:47 pm »
Be careful of the next girl you date, could be the guy going to the hospital instead of jail  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: