Veracity HT3's in sapele pomelle

jsalk

Veracity HT3's in sapele pomelle
« on: 12 Apr 2012, 06:27 pm »
Rich wants to upgrade to SoundScape 8's and asked us to list his speakers as available for sale.

Here are some pictures of his HT3's...

And a close-up...

New, these would be priced at about $6300. Price is negotiable.

These speakers are currently in Rich's home in San Clemente, CA and would be available for local pickup or can be shipped.

- Jim

« Last Edit: 8 Jun 2012, 07:13 pm by jsalk »

fuzz092888

Re: Veracity HT3's and on-wall HT1's
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2012, 05:10 pm »
I can't believe these are still for sale.  Almost makes me wish I hadn't bought other speakers........almost  :D

roguemodel

Re: Veracity HT3's in sapele pomelle
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2012, 12:15 pm »
Hello, are these still available, and, if so, can i ask the asking price? my email is mrmikemodel@cs.com if private. Thanks, mike

jsalk

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2012, 03:35 pm »
The on-wall HT1's have been sold, but these are still available.  He is asking $5500 for them.

- Jim

perrydennis

« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2013, 04:54 am »
Are the HT3's still avaiable? I bought the sourrounds in sapele pomelle from you a few months ago to go with a soundscape center you refinished for me.

Thanks,
Dennis Perry

jsalk

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2013, 08:09 pm »
Dennis -

As far as I know, they are probably still available.  I have not talked to that customer in a while.  If you would like me to check, I certainly can.

- Jim

perrydennis

« Reply #6 on: 11 Jan 2013, 09:54 pm »
Thank you Jim. I would like to know if they are for sale and the asking price. My e-mail address is perrydennis@live.com
« Last Edit: 24 Jan 2013, 12:57 am by perrydennis »

perrydennis

« Reply #7 on: 24 Jan 2013, 12:58 am »
Any news on their price or availability?
Thanks,
Dennis
Perrydennis@live.com

jsalk

« Reply #8 on: 24 Jan 2013, 05:00 pm »
Any news on their price or availability?
Thanks,
Dennis
Perrydennis@live.com

I emailed the owner last evening and they are still available.  These would be about $6300 new and he indicates that the price is negotiable.  He informs me that there is some slight cosmetic damage to one of the speakers.  (It may be able to be repaired if they are shipped back to us.)

- Jim

perrydennis

« Reply #9 on: 24 Jan 2013, 10:30 pm »
Thank you Jim. Could you forward my e-mail address to him  - perrydennis@live.com - or how could I make him an offer? And what would be the cost for you to address the issues with the finish?

Srgtfury

« Reply #10 on: 1 Feb 2013, 03:01 am »
Hello,

The speakers are still available.  I am also selling a cabinet that Jim made, to match the  Ht3's, with smoke glass IR transparent doors.  Perfect match, approx. 21WX20DX28.5H, without the feet attached.  Located in So. Cal., and selling as a package only.

Thank you very much

Fury

Srgtfury

« Reply #11 on: 4 Mar 2013, 05:12 am »
Bump

Thank you very much

Fury

jsalk

« Reply #12 on: 17 Apr 2013, 06:34 pm »
These speakers are still available.  Fury is eager to sell them with a matching cabinet also build by us.  He is flexible on price.

- Jim

MOWildcat

« Reply #13 on: 1 May 2013, 07:39 pm »
Jim,
Could you post or email me some pictures of the cabinet?  rcase@att.net

Frank.L

« Reply #14 on: 29 May 2013, 04:57 am »
I would like to have some pictures as well, if they are still available. :) haku11 at gmail dot com Thank you!

geek101

« Reply #15 on: 11 Aug 2013, 05:54 pm »
Are these still available?.

Srgtfury

« Reply #16 on: 18 Aug 2013, 05:25 pm »
Still available. Also selling a matching cabinet, with front glass doors and open back. Same exact finish

Please PM me also. I am on So Cal.

Thank you very much

Fury

ctsooner

« Reply #17 on: 25 Aug 2013, 11:38 pm »
Hi all, I'm brand new to this forum as I just found it.  I'll be selling off a lot of my systems (three pr of Proac's, Quicksilver stuff etc..) and am looking into new speakers that I haven't heard yet.  I JUST heard about these speakers and they are beautiful.  I make furniture for fun and fully appreciate the cabinets adn veneer work based on the pics.  Is there any place in CT to hear these speakers?  Id' love to buy used to get more for my money (that's how I found this site). I'm figuring that 5 k or so is what I'll be spending on new speakers.  Thanks all.

jsalk

« Reply #18 on: 26 Aug 2013, 04:13 pm »
Hi all, I'm brand new to this forum as I just found it.  I'll be selling off a lot of my systems (three pr of Proac's, Quicksilver stuff etc..) and am looking into new speakers that I haven't heard yet.  I JUST heard about these speakers and they are beautiful.  I make furniture for fun and fully appreciate the cabinets adn veneer work based on the pics.  Is there any place in CT to hear these speakers?  Id' love to buy used to get more for my money (that's how I found this site). I'm figuring that 5 k or so is what I'll be spending on new speakers.  Thanks all.

If you post this request on a new thread in the main Salk circle (rather than in speakers available for immediate delivery), I'm sure someone would offer you an audition and you'd also get some recommendations from owners.

- Jim

abaldino

« Reply #19 on: 22 Nov 2013, 08:50 am »
Fury, I'd like to see the speakers in their current condition. Emailed pictures would be fine but I'm located in Orange County so in person would be even better if you can accommodate. Just created this account so I don't have many permissions here. You can reach me at abaldino [at] hotmail dot com. Thanks.