An over due apology

Lou

An over due apology
« on: 23 Oct 2003, 09:39 pm »
I would like to extend an apology to Mr. Van Alstine, Mr. Glowacki, and lurkers of this board. Some months back I got entangled in a brawl with someone we'll leave unidentified. I had made comments about Mr. Glowacki out of ignorance. They were never intended to be a slam mind you, but many knowing him better than I saw them as such, and now that I am not nearly so ignorant of Mr. Glowacki's knowledge, I can cetainly see where and why many took exception to my comment(s).

I had told the unnamed third party that because of them, I would never again post here. Be that as it may, I think it only right to apologize as openly and publicly as I had unintentionally defamed Mr. Glowacki.

I am sorry that what went on, went on on Mr. Van Alstine's forum. This part of the apology may not carry the weight of the first part, becuase while I would no again say what I did about Mr. Glowacki, I would certainly still take on people any where, and time that behaved as the afore mentioned third party did. That being the case, this second apology may not really be acceptable to Mr. Van Alstine, and I certainly understand that.

I do not intend to post here in the future, but I did think it right to offer these apologies, such as they are, here.