New Member from Colorado -

Chasjs

New Member from Colorado -
« on: 23 Mar 2024, 12:38 am »
Just joined Audio Circle although I have lurked at times in the past. 

I have several receivers (Denon, Pioneers, and a Sony).  For about the last 30 years have mostly focused on home theater set ups.  A couple of years ago I pulled out my old Thorens Turntable 160 model and have set up a 2.1 stereo system repurposing a Pioneer Elite AV receiver to drive my stereo system.  I have added a Wiim Mini for streaming. 

I have several AV123 speakers, as I am sure some members here remember the story with them, including a pair of X-Statiks and an X-Voce. 

I have been looking at several additions/substitutions to update/upgrade my 2.1 system including a new integrated amp, DAC, and maybe speakers (I am using the X-Statiks in the stereo system).   I have been in touch with GR Research about upgrading the X-Statiks and will probably go that way.

That is a synopsis of where I am at audio wise and am looking forward to learning from the members here as I look to get deeper into this hobby.

Blackmore

Re: New Member from Colorado -
« Reply #1 on: 23 Mar 2024, 12:56 am »
Welcome to AudioCircle.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 23 Mar 2024, 01:22 am »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 23 Mar 2024, 01:35 pm »
Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 23 Mar 2024, 02:43 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC   :thumb: