Question about the product line

VonHess

Question about the product line
« on: 24 Sep 2019, 06:53 pm »
Are the M5 saph and M3 saph going to replace the previous M3, M3TM etc, or will the older models stay in the lineup?

SnowPuppy77

Re: Question about the product line
« Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2019, 08:44 pm »
Are the M5 saph and M3 saph going to replace the previous M3, M3TM etc, or will the older models stay in the lineup?

My understanding is yes.  Go to the Store section of the Spatial Website and you will see that the older models are no longer there for order.  Also think Clayton is clear about it in his description of the M3 Sapphire from the link that we can get to from the home page on Spatial Website:

http://www.spatialaudio.us/m3-sapphire

Clayton,  Your "Products" page needs to be updated.

Shredder

« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2019, 01:57 pm »
Yes, the speakers are world class, the web site, less so.

Spatial Audio

« Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2019, 03:22 pm »
Yes - the Sapphire series replaces the M4 and prior M3 models. The Sapphire models are an all new design and significantly better.

Yeah - the website sucks at the moment. It is under construction, so it should be more informative when completed.

Clayton

Brad

« Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2019, 04:03 pm »
Yes, the speakers are world class, the web site, less so.

Much better than the opposite way around.   
Great speakers and a not-quite up to date website are a decent compromise.
I'd rather Clayton be great at designing/improving his speakers than web dev.
Plus we have the great bonus that he is available directly here.

Spatial Audio

« Reply #5 on: 26 Sep 2019, 05:05 pm »
Much better than the opposite way around.   
Great speakers and a not-quite up to date website are a decent compromise.
I'd rather Clayton be great at designing/improving his speakers than web dev.
Plus we have the great bonus that he is available directly here.

I just cleaned up the Products page with links to the products - need to add a lot more product detail next. We are literally buried with orders at the moment - the best problem to have. We don't waste money (a little) on advertising or kissing up to magazines. The word gets around just fine without 20th Century marketing ploys. Products like Spatial, Duelund, Jupiter, Cherry, LTA & Vinnie Rossi are red hot brands because they make great products which sell themselves through word of mouth. We don't need approval from the media overlords who are protecting the old guard (ie. this Chinese made, MDF box speaker with 1960s technology is highly recommended, particularly in light of the large amount of ad revenue we get from them...)

Clayton Shaw
www.spatialaudio.us

SnowPuppy77

« Reply #6 on: 26 Sep 2019, 06:46 pm »
I just cleaned up the Products page with links to the products - need to add a lot more product detail next. We are literally buried with orders at the moment - the best problem to have. We don't waste money (a little) on advertising or kissing up to magazines. The word gets around just fine without 20th Century marketing ploys. Products like Spatial, Duelund, Jupiter, Cherry, LTA & Vinnie Rossi are red hot brands because they make great products which sell themselves through word of mouth. We don't need approval from the media overlords who are protecting the old guard (ie. this Chinese made, MDF box speaker with 1960s technology is highly recommended, particularly in light of the large amount of ad revenue we get from them...)

Clayton Shaw
www.spatialaudio.us

I actually think your website is looking good.  Product page now looks great.

I am glad you are getting lots of orders.  While I absolutely can’t wait to get the M3 Sapphires I ordered, I know you are taking the time to make them right and they will be worth the wait.  I got a bunch of used classical LPs last weekend for 50 cents each including some box sets for 50 cents and they are all in VG+ to Near Mint condition.  Several of them are great performances of yore with excellent sonics.  About to hear them on a new level and I am getting exited!

I have followed audio since I purchased my first high end system at Imperial Sound in Tulsa OK with lawn mowing money when I was 13.  I am at a point where all I am after is what I really like.  The overlords often lead us to products we don’t like if we take them too seriously.

jazzman463

« Reply #7 on: 27 Sep 2019, 11:52 am »
Yep, yep and yep.