Fresh off of the bench

Zuman

Re: Fresh off of the bench
« Reply #60 on: 30 Aug 2023, 01:11 am »
If I did an Ember tour it would be RCA, XLR and USB. Maybe a giveaway???  :scratch: :nono: :wink:

I highly recommend Ember XLR. I just upgraded my integrated amp to a Modwright KWH 225i and it gets partially fed by an Okto dac8 Stereo, which has only balanced outputs. So I have Hapa Aero Cu Coax going in to the Okto and Hapa Ember XLR coming out.
Yeah, it works!
The Modwright is an incredibly muscular amp, reminding me of a Krell I had more than 30 years ago, but with more finesse and warmth. The NAD M50.2>Hapa Aero Cu Coax>Okto dac8>Hapa Ember XLR>Modwright KWH225i chain is something forged in heaven. I never knew that detail and accuracy could be so smooth and silky...

Pez

« Reply #61 on: 8 Sep 2023, 04:24 pm »
Rock on Zuman! I was wondering how they sounded in your setup. Ember XLR is a killer!  8)

This one is from a week ago, more Ember and Aero Coax. A great combo IMO.

Got a lot of great stuff to announce Tuesday next week!  :popcorn:

Pez

« Reply #62 on: 14 Sep 2023, 02:55 pm »
Got a few orders for Haiku RCA all at once! Here's a set I completed yesterday as I was typing up the launch of it's new sibling, Haiku XLR  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

All Haiku RCA and XLR cables go out in a Nanuk brand hard case.

I will be building another set of these in 1.5 meters that will tag along with Haiku XLR for an upcoming tour. If you're interested in hearing them I'll be posting a tour form next week.  :thumb:

Pez

« Reply #63 on: 9 Oct 2023, 06:25 pm »
These were supposed to be on tour for the Ember tour, however I got a client order just as the connectors arrived and I thought I had ordered more!  :duh: More are incoming! These ones are 2.5 meters long and yes, I can make them longer if clients have their amps separate from the rest of their gear.

If you’re interested in hearing these check out my tour thread! https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=187097.0

I appreciate you all and your continued support.  :thumb:

morganc

« Reply #64 on: 10 Oct 2023, 01:26 am »
These were supposed to be on tour for the Ember tour, however I got a client order just as the connectors arrived and I thought I had ordered more!  :duh: More are incoming! These ones are 2.5 meters long and yes, I can make them longer if clients have their amps separate from the rest of their gear.

If you’re interested in hearing these check out my tour thread! https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=187097.0

I appreciate you all and your continued support.  :thumb:

Which tour will have the XLrs?

Pez

« Reply #65 on: 10 Oct 2023, 05:23 pm »
That would be the Ember tour.  :thumb:

The Ember XLR will be fitted with Rhodium plated AECO xlr connectors.

Pez

« Reply #66 on: 10 Nov 2023, 09:01 pm »
This week was spent wrasslin’ this giant snake! Torsion Cu 11 footer going to Jersey! We had to customize some portions in order to fit a tight plug in interface on the speaker end. This is for the upcoming Florida show in February. I’m proud to announce I will be partnering with www.CharneyAudio.com for the show. :thumb: :dance:  I was approached by Bryan C after hearing great things about Hapa from a member here. I can’t tell you all how much I appreciate you spreading the word on Hapa Audio.  8)

Pez

« Reply #67 on: 4 Dec 2023, 04:23 pm »
Some candy going out today for a client.  :xmas:

Still have time for Xmas delivery on any new toys you want! Hit me up in PM if you’d like a special Christmas quote!

Pez

« Reply #68 on: 22 Jul 2024, 10:40 pm »
 Gotta get back to showing you all the stuff going out!

Here’s two separate orders going to today. THE NEW Aero RCA Ag flanked by Aero BNC Cu.

I’m expecting a few folks posting some more reviews on the Aero RCA cables!

Pez

« Reply #69 on: 1 Aug 2024, 05:21 pm »
Torsion Cu jumpers off to their new home! FYI, the jumpers share the exact same construction as the Torsion speaker cables minus the center nylon rope spacer. When I can get them, I prefer to use the crimp style Furutech spades but for whatever reason they’re disallowing the sale of them in the US so it makes them difficult to find.

Pez

« Reply #70 on: 13 Aug 2024, 11:01 pm »
Got these out today and I’m glad about it. With the launch of Aero RCA it’s easy to forget that one of the major inspirations for its design was Ember. In fact, Aero uses the EXACT same  interior shielding array that I designed for Ember. This gives both copper versions a lush, fully saturated, midrange, powerful bass and clean quiet treble region. Definitely one of my favorite design decisions.  8)

Nothing is more satisfying than working on both of the designs side by side.

I’d love to hear if anyone is interested in hearing Ember on tour. Torsion? Aero digital??? What say you?  :scratch: