AudioCircle Exclusive! SilverFi Audition Tour USA!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #20 on: 6 May 2006, 08:41 pm »
I am going to remove my name as I have other things keeping me busy right now and won't be able to devote the proper cycles to evaluate the products.

George

earlmarc

« Reply #21 on: 6 May 2006, 08:51 pm »
Ok George, no problem.

earlmarc

« Reply #22 on: 12 May 2006, 11:33 pm »
Break-in of the cables are half complete. I should be mailing cables out to audiojerry next week. My early impressions  of the speaker cables are very favourable. "Intimate", "Fresh", "Lively" and "Touching" are a few words that describe my reaction to them.

earlmarc

« Reply #23 on: 14 May 2006, 04:57 pm »
My early impression of Magician/Andalusian IC's and Dervish SC. Awe, what transparancy! We use words like quiet background and silent blackness to elude to descriptors to hear further into the music without distractions. The SilverFi cables portray a complete absence of noise period! At night there is quietness, distractions are limited and you are able to hear subtlies better. The SilverFi combination is a calmness of clarity, insight, and focus obilvious to distracting noises. Add to that a near perfect, natural tonal balance that has the air lift of the finest tube amplifier, and you can start to sense its signature. Width and depth of stage is exceptional with pinpoint accuracy of performers on stage. There is no exaggeration of speed. The flow is natural and if I can fault these cables at all at this point in their break-in, I would have to say that they maybe too polite.

These are early impressions with about 200 hrs of break-in.

Stay-tuned for more.

arthurs

« Reply #24 on: 31 May 2006, 03:09 am »
any more updates?  are any audition pairs out on the road?

earlmarc

« Reply #25 on: 31 May 2006, 03:15 am »
Arthurs the cables will ship in a week or so to audiojerry. New cables are being added to the audition. This has caused a delay. audiojerry will be receiving some cables this week.

arthurs

Re: AudioCircle Exclusive! SilverFi Audition Tour USA!
« Reply #26 on: 8 Jul 2006, 02:23 am »
are these out on the road now?

silverfi

• Industry Participant
  • Closer To Music
    • SilverFi Cable
« Reply #27 on: 9 Jul 2006, 11:54 am »
Arthurs, I will be sending new IC's and a pair of SC (possibly a pair of Sufi SC aka Model 25)  to earlmarc including a MarkII version of an interconnect (maybe an Andalusian IC MarkII) to be compared against the Standard version. I need 2-3 weeks more. Sorry for the intermission. My thanks goes to everybody involved and especially to earlmarc for organizing such an event.

Warmest regards.

Sezai Saktanber
SilverFi cable

arthurs

« Reply #28 on: 9 Jul 2006, 01:04 pm »
Thanks Sezai, appreciate the follow up.  So no auditions have happened yet?

earlmarc

« Reply #29 on: 9 Jul 2006, 01:18 pm »
Arthurs, the cables are out on audition.

arthurs

« Reply #30 on: 9 Jul 2006, 06:24 pm »
any feedback to share from anyone who has them?

earlmarc

« Reply #31 on: 9 Jul 2006, 06:32 pm »
Arthurs you have a PM.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #32 on: 10 Jul 2006, 05:25 am »
I moved this as it seemed commerical-ish...which is all well and good in its rightful place  8)

earlmarc

« Reply #33 on: 14 Jul 2006, 11:49 pm »
Sezai, has just released his Mark II versions of his Blue/Purple Series IC's. I have been listening to the Mark II Elixir & Phrigian IC's. I can't find the words to express how mightly impressed I am with the Mark II versions.  :bowdown:

arthurs

« Reply #34 on: 15 Jul 2006, 02:41 am »
can't wait to hear them on the tour...

earlmarc

« Reply #35 on: 16 Jul 2006, 05:04 pm »
The Mark II version of the Elixir and Phrygian IC's are a refreshing lift over the Standard Version. I am partial to Winter over Summer. I equate the Mark II to winter. Its like a snow laiden and sunlit day. The clarity of view and refreshing cool air invigorates as the warm touch of sun balances a beautiful day. Neutral, lively, and pleasant. The Standard version has a warmer sense of transparancy. On a warm summer day you experience the same sense of clarity as in winter, but those warm days often lack a transparent air. In summer heat waves distort a complete view. The Standard version is well lighted like standard headlights that have a slight yellowish tinge, whereas the Mark II version is a better lighted Halogen headlight with a white color. In the dark, the Halogen lights allow you to see further into what's in front of you. Sometimes cables that venture on the cool side become sterile and clinical and lack air, as if frozen. Images become sharp outlines of ice and lack the natural flow of liquid. The Silverfi Mark II versions avoid this pitfall by providing just enough sunlight to balance that beuatiful winter day. The presentation is very transparent with a neutral flow. As a result, mid and lower bass is better articulated on the Mark II version. Detail, transparency, extension of highs are raised with the Mark II. These cables also have a queiter background. The Standard presents a slightly warmer presentation closer to neutral, but not as dead on neutral as the Mark II.

I can't wait to hear the Mark II Magician and Andalusian IC's. The Standard version of the M & A have a more lively and natural pace over the Standard Elixir and Phyrigian ICs.

My congrats Sezai! You amaze me!  

By the way, the Standard Version of the Elixir, Shaman, and Phyrigian ICs have been shipped to Lonewolf for auditon.

Look forward to your comments, Chris.

Sincerely,

Marcus.

silverfi

• Industry Participant
  • Closer To Music
    • SilverFi Cable
« Reply #36 on: 17 Jul 2006, 01:47 pm »
Dear "earlmarc",

Sincere  thanks for your insightful and stylistic impressions. Feedback is crucial for a designer. But a positive and artistic review  refreshes the designer like a cold mountain spring in a hot summer day. I concur with your findings and think that they put my thoughts very clearly in the context of aural variations. I also think that both Standard and MarkII versions answers certain aural balance demands as a reflection of system synergy need. So both versions would be available to musiclovers without any premium. I hope to receive deep inside and detailed analysis of the cables during the Tour by the AC auditioners.

Warm regards.

Sezai Saktanber
SilverFi Cable Atelier 

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #37 on: 17 Jul 2006, 02:27 pm »
Greetings everyone. I am not yet in a position to post a full lenght write-up of my thoughts and I have not yet heard the mk II versions. I just wanted to jump in here and state that I have been auditioning the SilverFi cables for a couple weeks now. I did have some down time due to the flood but have all my systems up and running once again.

I am only going to say, at this point, that I am very impressed with these cables and found that with the right combination, which depends heavily on the system, a true and honest presentation can be realized.

I now have one system pinpointed where I feel I am getting the most potential in regard to dynamic speed, transparency, resolution and inner detail. The two important aspects I look for in a system are emotional impact and realism.  So far, I feel Sezai's cables can provide just that.

More later.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #38 on: 20 Jul 2006, 04:26 am »
By the way, the Standard Version of the Elixir, Shaman, and Phyrigian ICs have been shipped to Lonewolf for auditon.

Look forward to your comments, Chris.
Thank you Marcus....they arrived today. Nice looking cables...braided design on all, good RCA plugs...and light in weight.
I'll start listening tonight....simple system...cd player (with volume control), amp, speakers. Then I'll move things around.
Thanks for the audition tour.... :thumb:
Chris
The Chair Guy/John :
I moved this as it seemed commerical-ish...which is all well and good in its rightful place 
Yeah....but its in the Trading Circle... :scratch: ...plus, I've got no more room to buy more stuff....I'm trying to stay outta here. :? :lol:
I'll post my cable comments in the Critic's Circle when I'm finished.... :thumb:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #39 on: 22 Jul 2006, 07:58 am »
Still listening and checking things out with different components.....wanted to post info link for 6moons comments....here.....and....here......now back to listening. :bounce: