BCD-3 questions

tcmo

BCD-3 questions
« on: 24 Aug 2020, 06:48 pm »
Does anyone have a recommendation for a way to clean the laser lens (or even if it needs it)?  My last player was a top-load and cleaning was easy.  Also, is there battery in the player that will need to be replaced?  I am not sure if there are any memory functions that require full time power.
I really like this player and the  B135SST2.  Final purchases.  Only speakers left if my wife will let me.
Thank you.

Mike Pickett

Re: BCD-3 questions
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2020, 08:28 pm »
Does anyone have a recommendation for a way to clean the laser lens (or even if it needs it)?  My last player was a top-load and cleaning was easy.  Also, is there battery in the player that will need to be replaced?  I am not sure if there are any memory functions that require full time power.
I really like this player and the  B135SST2.  Final purchases.  Only speakers left if my wife will let me.
Thank you.

The lens in the BCD3 should never need to be cleaned, but if cleaning is required it would be a factory only job, as the laser pickup is not user accessible.

There is no battery in the unit, all functions are stored in non-volatile memory.

Thanks,

Mike

tcmo

Re: BCD-3 questions
« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2020, 10:01 pm »
Mike,

Thank you for the reply.

Tom