HT2-TL Speakers at Response Audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
HT2-TL Speakers at Response Audio
« on: 2 Jun 2010, 05:47 pm »
Greetings Salk Fans

As you may know, Jim was kind enough to send a pair of HT2-TL speakers to our showroom for those on the upper East Coast to have a place to audition these fine speakers. I have been spending some time with them lately and must say they are everything that has been stated about them.

Fit and finish is second to none with a presentation to fall in love with. So, if you have wanted to hear these speaker but did not have a place to audition them, you are more than welcome to set up an appointment.

We also allow you to bring your own associated gear and music.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Re: HT2-TL Speakers at Response Audio
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jun 2010, 05:51 pm »
Where are you/they located?? I'm in Allentown,PA and would love to hear them..... :drool:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 2 Jun 2010, 05:52 pm »
I am in Endicott NY (Binghamton area)

sfox7076

« Reply #3 on: 2 Jun 2010, 05:56 pm »
Home of the Spiedie and a few other trifles (IBM, Endicott Johnson Shoes, Tony's of Endicott, Pat Mitchell's Homade Ice Cream, etc.).

Shawn

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: 2 Jun 2010, 05:57 pm »
Awesome--thats about 2.5 hours from me according to Google Maps--ROAD TRIP!!!! I'll be in touch, maybe get a couple of us from around these parts. Thanks!!!!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #5 on: 2 Jun 2010, 06:14 pm »
Home of the Spiedie and a few other trifles (IBM, Endicott Johnson Shoes, Tony's of Endicott, Pat Mitchell's Homade Ice Cream, etc.).

My family are the originators of the Spiedie (Salamida)
Since very few people know what a Speidie is......http://www.spiedie.com/

My grandfather on my dad's side work at IBM for countless years

My grandfather on my mom's side was the purchasing agent for Endicott Johnson for 25 years and grandma work in the factory for 30+ years (This is the grandma that passed away last week).

Pat Mitchell's ice cream is still here :drool:

Ton't Pizza is also still around but has moved and changed a bit. His brother now uses all the original recipies..... "Nick's". He is about a half mile up the road.

Don't forget we still have many original carousels (merry-go-rounds) in the area with two of them right here in Endicott!

Awesome--thats about 2.5 hours from me according to Google Maps--ROAD TRIP!!!! I'll be in touch, maybe get a couple of us from around these parts. Thanks!!!!

That would be great. Gather 'em together and come on up.

sfox7076

« Reply #6 on: 2 Jun 2010, 06:17 pm »
My parents moved to Macungie when I was a senior at Binghamton University.  I would get between the two in about 1:45 if you do the NE extension to I-81.  Simple drive.  I would suggest stopping in Binghamton for a spiedie or to see if you can call to get a factory tour at McIntosh (in Binghamton).  I don't own their stuff, but it sure is cool to see the place.  Just some thoughts.  I may be blowing through Endicott on my way to the Finger Lakes this summer.  I would be interested in stopping in for a listen.

sfox7076

« Reply #7 on: 2 Jun 2010, 06:19 pm »
Bill, I always have a bottle of State Fair in the apartment.  So good.  Tough to use the proper way in NYC, but I love it.  Lemon Garlicious is great too.  I miss the old college days sometime.

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #8 on: 2 Jun 2010, 06:34 pm »
Very nice!! I'll try and round up some folks from the NY rave on the 12th. Macungie is a great name for a place isn't it..LOL. I'm new to area about 2 years up this way originally from western suburbs of Phila-Media.
 I'll be in touch even if its just me...you have a bunch of stuff that looks intriguing... :thumb: :drool: