Triode Wire Labs 2019 Show Schedule

Triode Pete

Triode Wire Labs 2019 Show Schedule
« on: 8 Jan 2019, 12:15 am »
Triode Wire Labs is very pleased to be participating in the inaugural Florida Audio Expo, February 8-10, 2019 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton at Tampa Airport Westshore, Tampa, Florida... https://floridaaudioexpo.com

We will be in TWO Rooms, Room 308 with fellow AC Sponsor Tortuga Audio!

We'll also be in Room 403 with Volti Audio and BorderPatrol Tube Audio Electronics... Looking forward to some warmer weather & hot tunes as well!

I hope to see many AC members there!

Cheers,
Pete

Cheytak.408

• Restricted
Re: Triode Wire Labs 2019 Show Schedule
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jan 2019, 05:20 am »
Cool!   :thumb:

Triode Pete

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2019, 09:04 pm »
Triode Wire Labs is very pleased to be participating in the inaugural Florida Audio Expo, February 8-10, 2019 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton at Tampa Airport Westshore, Tampa, Florida... https://floridaaudioexpo.com

We will be in TWO Rooms, Room 308 with fellow AC Sponsor Tortuga Audio!

We'll also be in Room 403 with Volti Audio and BorderPatrol Tube Audio Electronics... Looking forward to some warmer weather & hot tunes as well!

I hope to see many AC members there!

Cheers,
Pete

CORRECTION - Triode Wire Labs will be in 3 rooms at the Florida Audio Show. In addition to BorderPatrol / Volti and Tortuga Audio rooms, we'll be in Room 416 with Hugh N. from Angel City Audio!

Hoping to see many of you there!

Cheers,
Pete

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
    • The Clueless Audiophile
« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2019, 03:58 pm »
Pleasure to finally meet you.  The Volti/BP/TWL room was outstanding.

Triode Pete

« Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2019, 11:49 pm »
Pleasure to finally meet you.  The Volti/BP/TWL room was outstanding.

Hey Matthew,
Thank you for your kind accolades!

Great to meet you too! Hope you and your sister had fun listening to the tunes with us!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #5 on: 31 Mar 2019, 03:15 pm »
AXPONA - April 12-14, 2019 - Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center, ​Schaumburg, IL

Wow! AXPONA is around the corner and Triode Wire Labs cable loom will be featured in two incredibly sounding rooms!

Room 488 with Vinnie Rossi with his incredible L2 preamp and L2 mono blocks, and in...

Room 688 with Volti Audio and BorderPatrol Audio, featuring some very special Volti Audio Rival Type 2 loudspeakers and BorderPatrol's great tube electronics, including the very controversial BP DAC, coupled to an Innuos Statement music server!

I hope to see many of you in Chicago! Come thirsty! Plenty of cold & room temperature libations to be served!

Cheers,
Pete

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #6 on: 1 Apr 2019, 02:15 am »
Hey Pete,

I'm driving out to Chicago early next week - looking forward to teaming up with you there!

:guitar: :drums: :singing: :hyper: :beer:

Vinnie

SoCalWJS

« Reply #7 on: 26 May 2019, 12:48 am »
Pete - are you going to make it to T.H.E. Show Long Beach this year?

Triode Pete

« Reply #8 on: 26 May 2019, 12:57 pm »
Pete - are you going to make it to T.H.E. Show Long Beach this year?

Hey John,
Not this year... there are too many audio shows to participate in (IMHO) and I prefer to attend the more local ones (Capital AudioFest & NYAS)...

Cheers,
Pete

SoCalWJS

« Reply #9 on: 27 May 2019, 05:29 pm »
Hey John,
Not this year... there are too many audio shows to participate in (IMHO) and I prefer to attend the more local ones (Capital AudioFest & NYAS)...

Cheers,
Pete
That sounds like a completely reasonable thing to do! Trying to figure out who all will be at the show that I can stop by and see/catch up with/listen to gear. Anne & I will be going Sat & Sun meeting up with the usual Bay Area Audio friends as well as some from the Central Coast Audio Club.

Hoping it's a good show and they got their stuff together after their ill-advised attempt at two separate shows a couple of years back.....  :scratch:

Triode Pete

« Reply #10 on: 22 Sep 2019, 01:29 pm »
Triode Wire Labs is honored to be featuring our entire cable looms at FOUR Rooms at the upcoming Capital AudioFest, November 1-3, 2019 at the Hilton Washington DC/ Rockville Hotel. http://capitalaudiofest.com

We'll be in Room 316 with my normal "partners in audio crime", Volti Audio, featuring their flagship "Vittora" loudspeakers and BorderPatrol Audio, featuring their acclaimed sublime Control Unit, 300B amplifier and analogue sounding DAC! We will also be featuring an Innuos music server.

For a second time, we'll be partnering with fellow AC Sponsor Daedalus Audio in Room 516. Lou will be featuring his Muse/Studio speaker. BorderPatrol Audio will be providing their 300B amplifier and analogue sounding DAC! We will also be featuring an Innuos music server.

I'll be teaming up again with another "partner on audio crime" and fellow AC Sponsor, Vinnie Rossi, in Room 528, along with Mark Sossa of Well Pleased AV. Vinnie will have his new, beautiful L2i-SE integrated amp coupled with QLN Prestige Three SE loudspeakers and an Innuos Statement Music Server.

Finally, I'm also teaming up once again with Greg Takesh from GT Audio Works and Sound Insight's Steve Rabitz. We will be in the huge Frederick Room again. Greg will have his full range planar ribbon speakers with Pass Labs electronics, Esoteric K-01X SACD player and Basis Turntable.

I look forward in seeing many of you there!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #11 on: 7 Nov 2019, 12:10 am »
Triode Wire Labs is honored to be partnering with fellow AC Sponsor Vinnie Rossi for the upcoming New York Audio Show, November 8 - 10 at the Park Lane Hotel in Manhattan, adjacent to Central Park.

Details here... https://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2019

Vinnie will be featuring his L2 ‘Signature Edition’ Integrated Amplifier L2i-SE.

Triode Wire Labs will have its "Ultra-Fi" Obsession NCF power cables on the L2i-SE, Innuos “Statement" Music Server and GigaWatt “PC-4 EVO+” with LC-3HC power conditioner. TWL's American Speaker cables with premium Cardas CAB bananas will be featured with the QLN Loudspeakers “Prestige Three SE”, and TWL's "Split Power & Data" USB cable will be the digital interconnect between the L2i-SE and Innuos server.

We will be "repeating" last weekend's RAVE performance at the Capital AudioFest.

Come down for a listen! (& perhaps a Single Malt libation!)!

Cheers,
Pete