• The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
BusiSoft
« on: 19 Aug 2015, 07:41 pm »
MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: BusiSoft AV – New Australian Distributor

August, 2015

Hi Folks,

It is not very often that Bryston appoints a new Distributor. I would like to welcome BusiSoft Pty Ltd of Australia to the Bryston family.

I am also extremely pleased to announce that BusiSoft AV is the first winner of our

‘QUICK START AWARD!

In just a few short months Bryston Loudspeaker orders have exceeded 60 pairs!

Electronic product sales have far surpassed all our expectations as well!

Congratulations to George Poutakidis and everyone at BusiSoft AV and we look forward to a long an mutually rewarding future.

Thank You,
Brian Russell,
President, Bryston Ltd.

dgarratt

Re: BusiSoft
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2015, 11:03 pm »
It's great to have a new distributer in Australia who is passionate about the Bryston product! As it so happens i'm going to see the team tomorrow to audition the Middle T.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2015, 11:08 pm »
It's great to have a new distributer in Australia who is passionate about the Bryston product! As it so happens i'm going to see the team tomorrow to audition the Middle T.

Great - please let me know what you think  :thumb:

james

dgarratt

« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2015, 12:07 am »
Great - please let me know what you think  :thumb:

james

Hi James,

I had the opportunity to audition the Model T Signature loudspeakers with the external crossovers at BusiSoft last week. They were connected to a 14BSST2 with the BP26 pre. I was very impressed with what I heard...huge dynamic sound stage with lots of impact. The team there is very passionate about the brand, i'm very much looking forward to hearing these speakers in their new purpose built listening rooms in the coming months.