VMPS RM30 with upgrades reduced $600 bump SOLD

Regalma

VMPS RM30 with upgrades reduced $600 bump SOLD
« on: 5 Dec 2023, 10:43 pm »

I have a pair of RM30's. The version that came with 10" woofers. But when the downward firing passives rotted out I upgraded to the last version. the passives were removed and the holes boarded over. The 10" woofers were replaced with passive units. The crossover was modified per Brian's directions.
The cabinets are a dark African wood finish. I don't remember the name. They are the version with the extra interior bracing. The crossovers are the external ones (OXO's). I have also added the ambient tweeters that were offered separately.The speakers come with the detachable waveguides, though they aren't great shape. I never used them.
The cabinets are scratched up, bad in a couple of places. The OXO's could stand being repainted. Though they can be hidden.

These are local pickup only. I live in Capitola, CA. That's near Santa Cruz. I have boxes but not the shipping crates. I originally picked them up at the factory.

In addition to these speakers I have the original 10 subs, the four passive 6.5" units with the surrounds rotted. They would need to be fixed. You could revise these to the original version with some handiwork.
I also have two extra ribbon tweeters with blown ribbons. I would include replacement ribbons which I bought. They aren't hard to replace.
Will include all these if you like.
« Last Edit: 14 Feb 2024, 11:40 pm by Regalma »

Bhu108

Re: VMPS RM30 with upgrades $800
« Reply #1 on: 6 Dec 2023, 11:54 pm »
Hello , I am interested could you please send me some pictures. I am in Paso Robles and can get up to your area.
Thank you
Kim 

Regalma

Re: VMPS RM30 with upgrades $800
« Reply #2 on: 7 Dec 2023, 10:44 pm »
I have added photos and some more detail to the original post.