(SOLD) Joseph Audio RM-33 LE speakers

dsd-7

(SOLD) Joseph Audio RM-33 LE speakers
« on: 21 Dec 2019, 02:43 pm »
SOLD: Joseph Audio RM-33LE speakers for sale.  The side panels are Rosewood. These are original "LE" (limited edition") models.  Uses the same tweeter as in the more expensive Joseph Audio models.  These have a beautiful detailed and refined sound signature. Depth, pinpoint imaging and clarity are what impressed me most with these speakers.  Included are the very heavy three point bases made by Sound Anchors for Joseph Audio and a copy of the owners manual.  I do not have the original boxes, so these will have to be shipped freight on a pallet.  Probably best bet anyway, as these are quite heavy. They are in excellent condition, only one significant scratch on the inside of the left speaker; see last two pics for details. $3500 net to me buys them. Local pick up encouraged in north FL area, otherwise buyer pays shipping.  I'm willing to work with you best I can regarding shipping, etc.  SOLD   

« Last Edit: 19 Nov 2023, 02:52 pm by dsd-7 »

Denverhifi

Re: (For Sale) Joseph Audio RM-33 LE speakers
« Reply #1 on: 29 Dec 2019, 08:54 pm »
How old? Original owner?

dsd-7

« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2019, 02:11 am »
They are from 2009.  I am not the original owner.  Thanks for your interest.  Let me know if you have further questions.

dsd-7

« Reply #3 on: 8 Mar 2020, 10:18 pm »
I still have these available for sale.

PhillySpecial

« Reply #4 on: 19 Nov 2023, 02:42 pm »
Sorry I'm late to the party. Are these speakers still for sale? Thanks.