Sorry for the absence ...

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
Sorry for the absence ...
« on: 26 Apr 2013, 06:07 pm »
I just wanted to post and say sorry for the absence lately.  My beautiful wife broke her ankle, badly.  She now has 10 screws, a metal plate, and some putty epoxy holding her ankle together ... and it's been like having a 38 year old child  :)  She can't put any weight on it, and isn't good enough with crutches yet to get around.  Then at the same time my wonderful parents have been with us, my Father had a detached retina in his one good eye and came to St Louis to have a top notch surgeon work his magic.  So things around here have been thrown into turmoil somewhat.  Good news is it's getting back to normal, fingers crossed that x-rays today will show good healing in the ankle. 

I normally keep my personal life to myself, but somebody suggested I post in case anyone has wondered where I've been.  I have many emails that need answered and plan to do so over the weekend.  Work on the Nimbus is continuing quickly, still set for a debut end of next month at Newport Beach.  Pics and full specs will be coming very shortly, it's going to be a  :o

Deepest thanks to those of you who heard about the recent events, and took the time to share well wishes! 

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
Re: Sorry for the absence ...
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2013, 06:15 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that. I have had a few personal setbacks lately myself. So I really feel for you. Hang in there.

Stuart

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2013, 07:48 am »
Hi Ryan,

I spoke to Pete last week and he mentioned the misshap with your wife. That is not good. I hope she will mend 100% and be back to normal asap. All the best to both of you!

Stu

dflee

« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2013, 12:52 pm »
Isn't it crazy how a little thing called life keeps getting in our way. It's great that you are in a position
to help your wife (38 yr old child) and are doing so. I'm sure she apprciates it. I hope her ankle heals
properly and the theropy gets her back to normal. Though I have yet to hear your speakers, they seem
to have a pretty good rep and your line will be better through what kind of a person you really are. There
has been some great equipment made that has come and gone cause the zen or karma or whatever you
want to call it just isn't there. Stay genuine and everything will turn out.
Wish you both the best.

LateApex

« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2013, 04:21 pm »
Sorry to hear that Ryan.  +1 that she's lucky to have you helping her as much as you are.  Best wishes for a swift recovery!