Sold - Philharmonic BMR Monitors – Curved V2 - Rare Walnut Burl Finish - $1650

RonN5

Those of you on AC know that a few years ago I owned Salk Veracity STs and made the mistake of selling them.  I recently saw a pair of Walnut Burl BMR Monitors, V2 pop up on USAM...and I thought to myself...beautiful wood..maybe the nicest I've seen on loudspeakers if you can believe it...RAAL tweeter...Dennis Murphy design...what the heck, I've got to try them even if my room is too big.

To be honest, they sounded fantastic in my 500 square foot room...massive soundstage, beautiful detail, beautiful tone no harshness, pianos, drums, trumpets, wow...but guess what, they were meant for the main living area...1200 square feet and I just couldn't get them to sing in that huge room....I needed the towers but I had to take the shot.  They were $2100 new, I paid $1750 and I'm asking $1650...shipping won't be very expensive because the boxes are relatively small and light...so maybe $125 to the far reaches of the lower 48.

I'm including some pics below so you can see what I mean about the beautiful finish.

I'm also including a link to a more detailed ad with more photos on USAM.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650046657-philharmonic-bmr-monitors-curved-v2-rare-walnut-burl-finish/?utm_campaign=new-classified-ad&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email

Please feel free to message me with questions.

Thank you for looking.

« Last Edit: 4 Dec 2023, 10:58 pm by RonN5 »