PFO PMC FB1i Review

mclsound

Re: PFO PMC FB1i Review
« Reply #20 on: 22 Jan 2011, 05:04 pm »
mclsound,
Is that your IB2 CC and pair of IB1s for sale on Audiogon?
Yes they are mine although that is not my intention here.I consider myself a fair price point person and if I actually had used the IB2CC up till now would be different but it has not been used since last May and it would be lucky if there was 100 hours on it.And it was a brand new CC when I bought it,not used.

Diamond Dog

• Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
« Reply #21 on: 22 Jan 2011, 07:16 pm »
Actually his prices on the IB1s are reasonable in comparison to the bluebook average value.  His inclusion of a pair Sound Anchor stands makes the deal fairly sweet and if I were flush with cash I'd seriously consider negotiating for them.
However the IB2 Center is priced slightly above average used value although not excessively.

Fair enough, Jake but I was just trying to make a point about all the earlier concern expressed about the pricing of PMC products so that perhaps mclsound could get a taste of what he was serving up to the OP. Agreed, the asking prices are reasonable but many must feel that PMC's asking prices are reasonable as well or they wouldn't have the following that they do. And apparently, the resale value as well. :)

D.

JakeJ

« Reply #22 on: 22 Jan 2011, 09:01 pm »
Yes they are mine although that is not my intention here.I consider myself a fair price point person and if I actually had used the IB2CC up till now would be different but it has not been used since last May and it would be lucky if there was 100 hours on it.And it was a brand new CC when I bought it,not used.

Very good points and, IMO, you should mention that in the ads concerning the fact you bought it new and it has so few hours.  It may garner more interest.