Ordered a Sensation M451

EL84

Ordered a Sensation M451
« on: 1 Mar 2011, 09:58 am »
I recently bought a One.2 Classic and have really been enjoying it. I built a battery supply and just upgraded the caps to Auricaps. The batteries made a huge difference compared to the stock power supply. The Auricaps haven't been in it long enough to really form an opinion but I do think they made a difference. The amp sounds great. Jason's advice was extremely helpful. Anyway, yesterday I ordered a M451 Sensation...hope my wife doesn't run me off... :lol: Seth, your amps are amazing!

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Re: Ordered a Sensation M451
« Reply #1 on: 1 Mar 2011, 03:26 pm »
Cool stuff isn't it, they suck you in...I got my TWO.2 and started listening to anything 24/7 and then added a Piano M1 and that when the real fun began...I've heard every CD I own probably three times now and keep playing CD's all day, all night and the Piano just sounds better and better. I have a nice digita lsetup and I never use it anymore as the Piano is my main squeeze.....enjoy and welcome to the family.

EL84

« Reply #2 on: 1 Mar 2011, 09:16 pm »
Cool stuff isn't it, they suck you in...I got my TWO.2 and started listening to anything 24/7 and then added a Piano M1 and that when the real fun began...I've heard every CD I own probably three times now and keep playing CD's all day, all night and the Piano just sounds better and better. I have a nice digita lsetup and I never use it anymore as the Piano is my main squeeze.....enjoy and welcome to the family.

I know what you mean. I've enjoyed this hobby for many years, it's a shame that Virtue wasn't around back then. Would have saved me a ton of money. Since I got the little One.2, that's all I've listened to. I'm pretty happy with my current Cd player but I've read a lot of good things about the Piano M1. That will definitely be next on my list. Thanks for the welcome, there's lots of good information here and some really nice people.

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
« Reply #3 on: 2 Mar 2011, 01:37 am »
even if she does you'll have your Melissa platform amp at home to cuddle with  :lol:

EL84

« Reply #4 on: 2 Mar 2011, 03:59 am »
even if she does you'll have your Melissa platform amp at home to cuddle with  :lol:
:lol: Jason...you're right. Maybe she won't know how much it cost. When I got my One.2, she did say it was "cute." She asked what it was and I said "it's an amp." I don't think she believed me though. A day or so later, I was listening to a CD and told her "that's the cute little yellow box." She looked at me and asked "why do you need all that other stuff then?"  I didn't say anything!

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
« Reply #5 on: 2 Mar 2011, 11:43 pm »
Women... always trying to get us to have less stuff.
wth are they thinking ?  :wink: