FS: VPI Classic 3 Rosewood + 10.5 JMW 3D tonearm, SDS controller & ring clamp

isaacrivera

I am upgrading turntables, so I am selling my gorgeous VPI Classic 3 in Rosewood turntable system. Repeatedly classified by Stereophile as a Class A component, the Classic 3 is one of the best sounding turntables on the market: Fast, detailed, extended and with punch, yet very musically involving. Built to last a lifetime with minimal maintenance. Due to the rarity of the wood, and the increasing cost and difficulty in sourcing Rosewood, this year this finish has been discontinued by VPI in favor of American Walnut. The exquisite plinth of this table is bound to become a collectors item. If I had space to keep it around, I would.

The well-cared for table is in near mint condition: perfect cosmetically and functionally flawless. The only sign of wear is a slight fading of the VTA tower's top black dial, which has turned a dark copper color with time. But there are not marks, dents, kinks,
 scuffs or any other sign of damage or wear on this 2 years old table. As VPI offers 3 years of warranty, this table is covered for nearly another year.

The turntable system comes with the VPI Classic VTA Tower, a 10.5" JMW 3D tonearm (version 2), HR-X stainless-steel center weight, Classic Signature feet, stainless-steel periphery ring clamp and the VPI SDS speed controller.

All original VPI packaging materials and manuals and wrenches included.

I am selling this gorgeous system, which retails for $9,100.00 for $5,500.00 + $350.00 for priority shipping and insurance (3 boxes, 85 lbs).

Included:

• VPI Classic 3 turntable plinth
  • VPI Classic platter
  • VPI Classic VTA tower
  • VPI 10.5" JMW 3D V2 tonearm
  • VPI HR-X stainless-steel center weight
  • VPI stainless-steel periphery record clamp
  • VPI SDS speed controller
  • VPI Classic platter belt
  • All original boxes
  • Manuals
  • VPI hexagonal wrenches for adjusting tonearm lift, arm rest etc
« Last Edit: 3 Jun 2016, 03:50 pm by isaacrivera »

findog3103

Hi, any photos?

isaacrivera

Thanks for inquiring!

Can you see the one posted? It is recent and you can see all the pieces included in the package: The table, center-weight, ring clamp, tonearm and SDS underneath. If you would like something more specific, please let me know.

Hi, any photos?

findog3103

No picture is visible.

gemini

I can see the picture.  It looks beautiful!!!   :thumb:

isaacrivera

Thanks Gemini! I think so too!

I can see the picture.  It looks beautiful!!!   :thumb:

isaacrivera

Hmmm... I sent you a private message with my email. If you contact me directly I can send you pictures of the table...

No picture is visible.

findog3103

I see the picture now. Thanks.