Prometheus Transformer based Passive Preamp -SOLD

Mike B.

Prometheus Transformer based Passive Preamp -SOLD
« on: 16 Mar 2024, 04:14 pm »
Passive TVC stereo preamp. This was a big hit here years back and I added this one to my stack of extra gear. It has high purity silver wire on the inputs and out put signal from the attenuator. I took out a balanced input and replaced it with another single ended input which filled my needs at that time. I also had the builder add a second set of outputs for subwoofers. Some of the single ended connectors are silver. A added option.
Top cover is plexiglass. It is surprisingly heavy and I recommend shipment via USPS Priority Mail.
$225

« Last Edit: 22 Mar 2024, 01:39 pm by Mike B. »

joessportster

• Set & Single Driver Bliss
Re: Prometheus Transformer based Passive Preamp
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2024, 06:26 pm »
PM coming your way

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Prometheus Transformer based Passive Preamp -SOLD
« Reply #2 on: 18 Mar 2024, 03:06 am »
Passive TVC stereo preamp. This was a big hit here years back and I added this one to my stack of extra gear. It has high purity silver wire on the inputs and out put signal from the attenuator. I took out a balanced input and replaced it with another single ended input which filled my needs at that time. I also had the builder add a second set of outputs for subwoofers. Some of the single ended connectors are silver. A added option.
Top cover is plexiglass. It is surprisingly heavy and I recommend shipment via USPS Priority Mail.
SOLD

Equipment price was removed in post #1.

Randy

« Reply #3 on: 18 Mar 2024, 06:28 pm »
Equipment price was removed in post #1.

I have one of those.  How much did it sell for?

joessportster

« Reply #4 on: 19 Mar 2024, 03:16 am »
OP was asking 225.00 I was trying to buy it when someone jumped in between answers to shipping and payment method
accepted

zimbida

« Reply #5 on: 19 Mar 2024, 11:29 am »
OP was asking 225.00 I was trying to buy it when someone jumped in between answers to shipping and payment method
accepted

Joe, I bought it.  I had contacted him by private message saying I wanted it before you sent the pm incoming message, was just working out shipping costs

joessportster

« Reply #6 on: 23 Mar 2024, 07:32 pm »
Joe, I bought it.  I had contacted him by private message saying I wanted it before you sent the pm incoming message, was just working out shipping costs

Its all good Zim, Hope you enjoy it.............

TEA FOR ONE

« Reply #7 on: 25 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm »
These are awesome preamps. Happy owner here!