SOLD Hagerman Clarinet Preamp

arteom

SOLD Hagerman Clarinet Preamp
« on: 12 Jan 2024, 08:38 pm »
Greetings! I have a Hagerman Clarinet preamplifier for sale. Sold originally as a kit, I purchased it from the builder some years ago. I used it in my main system for a good long while. Sounds great, holographic, smooth yet well detailed mids and highs. It sports 3 inputs and two outputs. In fine condition. Didn't think I'd let it go but I want to go a different direction with my system.

Will come with a pair of Amperex 12AU7's, and a Phillips 5Y3GT rectifier tube. The rectifier has a fancy Herbie's Audio Lab tube damper installed, which I will include.

It was a stock build when I picked it up. I did upgrade it with Sonicaps where appropriate. I also performed a mod that was endorsed by Jim Hagerman that further improves the sound by reducing the noise floor. This mod is detailed here - https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=75735.0

$425shipped to conus. You may notice in one of the pics that transformer wires are disconnected, this has to be done to remove top cover (which I did to service it). Wires were then reconnected, unit was tested.

« Last Edit: 12 Mar 2024, 01:12 pm by arteom »

arteom

Re: Hagerman Clarinet Preamp
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jan 2024, 06:16 pm »
Price drop to $475

arteom

« Reply #2 on: 1 Feb 2024, 08:09 pm »
Price drop to $450

arteom

« Reply #3 on: 14 Feb 2024, 06:00 pm »
Price now inclusive of PayPal fees. Get it before it's gone!!

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
« Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2024, 04:20 am »
PM sent

arteom

« Reply #5 on: 11 Mar 2024, 01:56 am »
Price drop to $425