August 1, 2008: NEW! Check This Out!

vjr

• http://www.audioc.com
August 1, 2008: NEW! Check This Out!
« on: 1 Aug 2008, 07:12 pm »
ACI’s first ever Customer Picture and Quote of the Month hits the web!

Audio Concepts is VERY excited to introduce a new, monthly addition to our web site (audioc.com.)
ACI is giving our customers a chance to show off their personal audio systems, and to share with other folks just how much they enjoy their Audio Concepts loudspeakers and/or subwoofers.  :P

Here's the Quote of the Month for August:

”When I hooked up my new Titan subwoofer it kind of reminded me of when I first got a microwave oven. I remember thinking, ‘How in the world did I ever get along before without one of these?’"  Dan L., Canton , GA
(Thanks, Dan!)

To view Will L.'s ACI system Picture of the Month go to: http://www.audioc.com/gallerycust1/pom.htm
(A great picture of a beautiful pair of ACI Talisman SE with custom bases!)

To submit your own quote or picture for future consideration, please email to: pm@audioc.com
And be sure to look to Audio Concepts for more cool stuff in the future!

vjr

jackman

Re: August 1, 2008: NEW! Check This Out!
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2008, 08:09 pm »

Very cool looking system! :D

griller

« Reply #2 on: 6 Aug 2008, 08:48 pm »
That is a fantastic looking room. Care to share any photo tips? Whenever I try, they just don't turn out well. Your shot looks great!

Photon46

« Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2008, 11:21 pm »
Griller, sorry I missed your question and didn't answer earlier. I shot the room with a single exposure, tripod mounted, using my Canon EOS D1 Mk. II & Canon F2.8 24-70 USM lens at the 24 mm setting. I bounced a flash (Sunpak PZ40X II) off of the wall to the left side of the frame. Photoshop work was pretty minimal, just a little curve and perspective correction adjustment. The main thing you've got to figure out to get good interior shots is how to balance your light sources. The Sunpak is a fantastic flash for the money ($150.00 or so.) It does a better job of auto balancing flash exposures than my $600 Metz. Can't have too much illumination variance across the field. Also, keep your camera back as parallel to vertical as you can so you avoid converging horizontal lines. Photoshop can correct this, but you lose some of your frame as a result.

griller

« Reply #4 on: 21 Aug 2008, 12:13 pm »
Thanks Photon. All I have available is a simple point and shoot. But you tips do give me ideas on how to balance the lighting of my pics. Maybe this weekend I'll give it a shot