Threadcrapping and personal attacks

ampgalore

« on: 2 Sep 2004, 02:46 pm »
What is the rule against thread crapping and personal attacks on audiocircle?

In the short time I have posted my impression of the HR-2 and the XP-7 I have been personally maligned, threatened, called an idiot, etc., and not to mention my thread has been crapped all over the place.

Once again the Emmeline mafia from headfi has succeeded in gagging the voice of dissent. Way to go.

JoshK

« Reply #1 on: 2 Sep 2004, 02:55 pm »
Maybe you should PM Tyson and ask him to look over the thread, since he is the moderator.  For the most part, we moderators like to keep our hands off as much as possible but personal attacks are never welcome.  Dissagreement is utterly fine, as long as it stays civil.  

I think enough people here can read what you wrote and decifer the content from the rest of the crud that is in that thread.   I found it useful as a counter balance to threads and threads of praise for emmeline products over at headfi.

Cheers,

bhd812

« Reply #2 on: 3 Sep 2004, 05:30 am »
yes the personal attacks started out of ampy's mouth first..maybe we should mention that to

Galactus

« Reply #3 on: 3 Sep 2004, 05:33 am »
No, we do not need to mention that.  For all those new to AC, listen up.  If you want to play here, you will play nice.  If you only wish to bicker and flame, find another place to do it.