Navigating Tidal

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Navigating Tidal
« on: 11 Dec 2018, 11:37 am »
Is there a way of listing my favorite albums alphabetically on my MacBook Air?

All I see is them listed is in order of selecting them as favorites (latest to oldest).  A friend navigates with his phone and it has a vertical alpha listing.  Obviously I'm not computer savvy.

TIA

audio.bill

Re: Navigating Tidal
« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2018, 02:05 pm »
I'm not a Mac user, but it may depend upon how you're accessing Tidal. When I access Tidal via their webpage on Chrome, once you select your favorite albums there are three dots (...) towards the right edge at the top of the listing. If you click on that it allows you to select view order - either by date added, alphabetically, by artist, or release date. There is likely a similar setting in whatever software/app you're using to access Tidal, hope this helps!

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2018, 02:17 pm »
Thanks!!  The dots are dimmed so hard to see.  Why don't they just spell out the function on a button?

audio.bill

« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2018, 02:27 pm »
I hadn't noticed that but you're correct, they are lower in intensity than other text. I think that's because they expect you to only use it to set your preference and then it should become your default setting, so you don't need to access it often. Glad it worked for you!