Hypex, ICEPower and DSP amps

UltraFidelity

• Industry Participant
Hypex, ICEPower and DSP amps
« on: 26 Apr 2018, 07:42 pm »
I apologize about the lack of pictures in this thread - I am having some issues with uploading images and inserting them and will try to add them again shortly.  We build a number of amps and sell direct under Bellissimo Audio Design; we also have a number of parts, drivers and kits for those in the DIY community.  We currently have Hypex based amps, ICEPower amps as well as our DSP multichannel amps.  Our products were recently at AXPONA powering the CSS speakers amd were named among the best speakers under $20,000.  Hopefully, I will figure out how to add some pictures of our product line soon and I look forward to being an active member of Audio Circle.

JakeJ

Re: Hypex, ICEPower and DSP amps
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2018, 07:56 pm »
You may want to add a link to your website.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2018, 09:36 pm »
Welcome!

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
« Reply #3 on: 26 Apr 2018, 10:02 pm »
I apologize about the lack of pictures in this thread - I am having some issues with uploading images and inserting them and will try to add them again shortly.  We build a number of amps and sell direct under Bellissimo Audio Design; we also have a number of parts, drivers and kits for those in the DIY community.  We currently have Hypex based amps, ICEPower amps as well as our DSP multichannel amps.  Our products were recently at AXPONA powering the CSS speakers amd were named among the best speakers under $20,000.  Hopefully, I will figure out how to add some pictures of our product line soon and I look forward to being an active member of Audio Circle.

Welcome to AC, I see you already have pictures in your gallery. If you notice when you are posting to a circle below the window it says "Select and insert an image from your gallery". Click there and it will take you to your gallery of pictures. Then you can click on the pictures you want to include in your post.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #4 on: 26 Apr 2018, 10:41 pm »
Welcome to AC (as an IP), Jay.

Michael

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
« Reply #5 on: 26 Apr 2018, 11:18 pm »
Welcome to AC (as an IP), Jay.

Michael

Michael, did you post this on the wrong thread? Just checking :?

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #6 on: 26 Apr 2018, 11:31 pm »
Hi, Greg.

If you check through his previous posts, you will discover that he introduced himself (in the subject line) as Jay in one of them.   http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=154554.msg1652684#msg1652684

Thanks for checking.

Michael

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #7 on: 26 Apr 2018, 11:37 pm »
Here ya' go:

PeteG

« Reply #8 on: 27 Apr 2018, 01:11 am »
Welcome to AC!

UltraFidelity

• Industry Participant
« Reply #9 on: 27 Apr 2018, 02:00 am »
You may want to add a link to your website.

Wish I could...under construction currently.  I have to rush that!

UltraFidelity

• Industry Participant
« Reply #10 on: 27 Apr 2018, 02:01 am »

UltraFidelity

• Industry Participant
« Reply #11 on: 27 Apr 2018, 02:02 am »
Welcome to AC, I see you already have pictures in your gallery. If you notice when you are posting to a circle below the window it says "Select and insert an image from your gallery". Click there and it will take you to your gallery of pictures. Then you can click on the pictures you want to include in your post.

I added a few to it but for some reason when I click insert image from gallery, nothing happens.   I am going to try from my other computer later on, I have a bunch of cool class D stuff as well as AB stuff from the last few years.

UltraFidelity

• Industry Participant
« Reply #12 on: 27 Apr 2018, 02:03 am »
Hi, Greg.

If you check through his previous posts, you will discover that he introduced himself (in the subject line) as Jay in one of them.   http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=154554.msg1652684#msg1652684

Thanks for checking.

Michael

Yep, that was me! 

UltraFidelity

• Industry Participant
« Reply #14 on: 27 Apr 2018, 02:06 am »

srb

« Reply #15 on: 27 Apr 2018, 02:27 am »
You've inserted links to tiny 150 X 112 pixel thumbnails.  You not only want to use the actual image, you want to post the image so it displays in the post, not as a link that you have to click on.

maty

« Reply #16 on: 27 Apr 2018, 08:15 am »
You are welcome.

Two questions:

* Which amplifier do you think offers the best sound? Hypex NC500 + custom buffer or IcePower 1200AS2?

* I think you need a web shop outside Facebook: https://facebook.com/BellissimoAudio/  :(

UltraFidelity

• Industry Participant
« Reply #17 on: 27 Apr 2018, 03:54 pm »
Personal preferences matter more then someone's opinion, especially the person selling them.  One of the reasons everyone is always arguing in audio - you can debate opinions.  I offer both and hope people are happy with their purchase.   

I agree with you, other venues would be good.

You are welcome.

Two questions:

* Which amplifier do you think offers the best sound? Hypex NC500 + custom buffer or IcePower 1200AS2?

* I think you need a web shop outside Facebook: https://facebook.com/BellissimoAudio/  :(

drumnman2

« Reply #18 on: 27 Apr 2018, 04:17 pm »
You are welcome.

For someone that has experience with both let's rephrase this to what do you feel the differences between the two are ?

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: 27 Apr 2018, 04:54 pm »
Personal preferences matter more then someone's opinion, especially the person selling them.  One of the reasons everyone is always arguing in audio - you can debate opinions.  I offer both and hope people are happy with their purchase.   

I agree with you, other venues would be good.
What's your personal preference and why?