Greetings from Maine !

Mac47

Greetings from Maine !
« on: 2 Jun 2020, 02:22 pm »
Hi folks, I'm new here.  I am noodling through a sub design for use in my home theatre and came upon the open baffle designs of GR Research.  I had forgotten about this option and was reminded of the loudspeaker design by Bob Carver, and how truly amazing it was, and for me unaffordable.  Are there any tutorials or utube discussions about these designs and the technical issues that can be recommended?  Thanks for your help.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Greetings from Maine !
« Reply #2 on: 3 Jun 2020, 02:38 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Mac   :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 3 Jun 2020, 02:45 am »
Welcome!

SlushPuppy

« Reply #4 on: 3 Jun 2020, 02:53 am »
Welcome Mac! I love Maine! I was stationed in Brunswick in the late 90's and early 20's. One of my favorite duty stations! GR Research is a fantastic choice for affordable subwoofers. Danny is super busy right now, but will answer your questions as soon as he can. Email him what you're looking for and give him a few days to reply.

Mac47

« Reply #5 on: 3 Jun 2020, 10:53 pm »
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!  I had forgotten about the Dickason tome, I will study it and try to blow away some cobwebs.  Thanks for the help.