Locations of NC Audiophiles

weitrhino

Re: Locations of NC Audiophiles
« Reply #40 on: 3 Nov 2010, 03:19 am »
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2011, 06:30 pm by weitrhino »

panomaniac

« Reply #41 on: 4 Nov 2010, 04:14 am »
I sent out a message to the Carolinaudio mailing list with a link to the map.  Also a link to your profile so that they can PM you.

weitrhino

« Reply #42 on: 4 Nov 2010, 04:20 am »
I sent out a message to the Carolinaudio mailing list with a link to the map.  Also a link to your profile so that they can PM you.

Grand job!

weitrhino

« Reply #43 on: 13 Nov 2010, 12:45 am »
panomaniac,

Could you please update your mailing list to reflect the new link shown in the first post of this thread.  Users may now enter their own information.

cheers,  weitrhino

panomaniac

« Reply #44 on: 14 Nov 2010, 04:18 am »
Do you mean the 1st on on this page?

weitrhino

« Reply #45 on: 14 Nov 2010, 06:11 am »
Do you mean the 1st on on this page?

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/weitrhino#

Sorry, yes.  I carelessly didn't notice this thread is on it's 4th page.  The new link is directly above this text.

jvc

« Reply #46 on: 26 Nov 2010, 08:52 pm »
In Goldsboro here. Home of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. That's about all Goldsboro is noted for, except also being the home of Clyde King (major league baseball personality), who was with the NY Yankees for many years. He recently died, but if you Google his name you can get a lot of info, if you're an MLB fan.

z06gal

« Reply #47 on: 12 Mar 2011, 03:59 pm »
In Goldsboro here. Home of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. That's about all Goldsboro is noted for, except also being the home of Clyde King (major league baseball personality), who was with the NY Yankees for many years. He recently died, but if you Google his name you can get a lot of info, if you're an MLB fan.

I am in Goldsboro and just registered here.  Glad to find some audiophiles close by.   :D

z06gal

« Reply #48 on: 14 Mar 2011, 03:17 pm »

JVC,

I am on Lane Tree Dr close to the golf course.  I have not met any audiophiles or home theaterphiles  :D in this area so I am glad to know there is one.  I tried to pm you but didn't see how to reply.  I am very new to this site so I may have to have a certain number posts or something.  I know a few folks back there in your area.  Good to know somebody is this close by who has this sickness.  :lol:

Robin

jvc

« Reply #49 on: 16 Mar 2011, 01:17 am »
What gear do you have? What are your preferences in movies and music?  :?

richidoo

« Reply #50 on: 16 Mar 2011, 01:32 am »
Welcome Robin!!

You do need to have 3 posts before you can PM, to prevent spammers from sending ads by PM without making any posts. Yours should work now...

Make yourself at home, there is a lot to see and do on AC, and we have the Carolina circle as home base.
Rich

ClefChef

« Reply #51 on: 16 Feb 2012, 01:47 am »
South Charlotte here. Zu, Tekton, tubes, Virtue Audio, Vinyl. Oh, and building those "modified" Sony PS-1 CD Players.

tomytoons

« Reply #52 on: 16 Feb 2012, 02:09 pm »
Where in S. Charlotte?
I'm in Indian trail.

AgentOrange

« Reply #53 on: 8 Mar 2012, 06:50 am »
Hello, I am located outside Westminster, SC.
I think I got the map marked.

lokie

« Reply #54 on: 5 Jun 2012, 06:47 pm »
Hey, what about me?

Haven't seen any emails come my way.

I think you can contact me through this forum for my email. Please advise.

Thanks- Doug

ClefChef

« Reply #55 on: 19 Jun 2012, 02:12 am »
Where in S. Charlotte?
I'm in Indian trail.

Park Road near South Meck Highschool.

Geardaddy

« Reply #56 on: 19 Jun 2012, 09:49 am »
I am in South Charlotte near Matthews.  I am finishing a dedicated room in our basement and visitors will be welcome come fall.... 8)

tomytoons

« Reply #57 on: 19 Jun 2012, 11:57 am »
Both of you guys are close to me.
We should get together.

Geardaddy

« Reply #58 on: 19 Jun 2012, 03:55 pm »
Sure thing.  I have spent time with Adam Berusch and Clayton Oxdedine so far.  We moved to the area from MN in 2008

tomytoons

« Reply #59 on: 19 Jun 2012, 04:14 pm »
Oh, some more Northerners (me too) no wonder everyone drives like schiit around here.  :lol:

Moved here in 2007 (MA) and would never go back North !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!