If you use an iPAD/iPHONE/iPOD or Bluetooth Source this is for U

John Casler

NuFORCE is currently running a SPECTACULAR promotion for anyone using iPAD/iPHONE/iPOD or Bluetooth Source.

The promo includes a FREE BTR-100 (Bluetooth Receiver) with several of the Home Reference Series models.

The BTR-100 has both digital and analog output so it works with DAC's and Preamps, as well as our DDA-100

Contact me, or your local NuFORCE Dealer to order, or for more information

This promo is as follows:

DDA-100 + BTR-100 = $549
HAP-100 + BTR-100 = $595
UDH-100 + BTR-100 = $649
STA-100 + BTR-100 = $695
DAC-80 + BTR-100 = $795

All the above cover some great combinations and applications from speakers to headphones.

I have used the BTR-100 and it is UNREAL GOOD.

Click HERE to see more info on the BTR-100

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
aptX is used when sending from Mac computer, PC or Android phones (check your phone for support of aptX)
I think for iOS devices, AAC is used.
aptX has the best sound quality, followed by AAC and then standard Bluetooth (whatever the encoding is called, can't recall and too lazy to look up :))

BTR-100 is high fidelity because of our licensed aptX and AAC in the Bluetooth module.

Jason

John Casler

I have installed these on clients systems and they are exceptional!

Before this, I had avoided Blue Tooth, but this made me a believer.

This unit has both analog and digital outs, so you can use it with virtually any component with those two inputs types. :thumb:

Bombaywalla

To John Casler or nuforce_jason:

can one of you (or anyone else knowledgeable) PLEASE tell me which DAC chip the BTR-100 uses? I merely want to know this for info purposes & nothing else....
I know that the Arcam rblink uses the TI/Burr-Brown 1502 DAC IC which has very good performance. In a similar vein I was wondering which DAC IC the BTR-100 used?
I am considering this device for bluetooth streaming.
Thank you.

John Casler

I do not have that info.  Maybe Casey does.

Camembert

I must say that if you were going to use only the digital output of this device, then an Apple TV seems to me a much more versatile gadget that can wirelessly receive your idevice-music and more besides.