RMAF 2013

SoCalWJS

Re: RMAF 2013
« Reply #80 on: 29 Sep 2013, 09:21 pm »
Less than 2 weeks away? Man time flies.

Any more word on the 2nd venue? All I've heard of is 3 vendors at the Hilton.

:bounce:

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #81 on: 30 Sep 2013, 08:24 pm »
I have tee times for Thursday and Friday.

Thursday:  2 PM at Arrowhead Golf Club.  Sun sets at 6:28 PM on the 10th and I am hoping for some spectacular sunset view of the course. 

Friday:  8:06 AM at Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course.  I originally wanted the Ridge at Castle Pine but the course is closed due to a whole day private outing.  Red Hawk is a city owned upscale public course also located in the Castle Rock region.  It's only 20 minutes to the Tech Center.  8:06 is the first tee time which means we can play at our pace without having to wait on anybody. 

Douger has confirmed for both Thursday and Friday.  I have Ryan (Vapor Audio) and Mark (Golfugh) penciled in for Friday.  Can you guys confirm?  Is there anybody else who wants to play a round or two before the show at the times I have?

It will be fun.  We will wager (adjusted for handicap) for a round of beers at the Lift on Friday night.  :beer: 

taoggniklat

« Reply #82 on: 1 Oct 2013, 02:16 pm »
I plan on attending Saturday at some point.

Jared

klaus@odyssey

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.odysseyaudio.com
« Reply #83 on: 6 Oct 2013, 11:48 am »
This year I planned for something totally cool for the RMAF's after hours.

Psychedelic 60's light shows and matching music for all of the senses....and of course some drinks and tons of fun...
Every AC'er is welcome,  it's an open invitation instead of the usual "insider" bullshit.....

See ya', next weekend.

Klaus

TomS

« Reply #84 on: 6 Oct 2013, 12:12 pm »

Psychedelic 60's light shows and matching music for all of the senses....and of course some drinks and tons of fun...
Every AC'er is welcome,  it's an open invitation instead of the usual "insider" bullshit.....

See ya', next weekend.

Klaus
We'll look forward to it Klaus!

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #85 on: 6 Oct 2013, 02:33 pm »
Less than 2 weeks away? Man time flies.

Any more word on the 2nd venue? All I've heard of is 3 vendors at the Hilton.

:bounce:

Hilton? My understanding what the the additional rooms were at the Hyatt?

Bryan

SoCalWJS

« Reply #86 on: 6 Oct 2013, 02:45 pm »
Hilton? My understanding what the the additional rooms were at the Hyatt?

Bryan
:duh:

Hilton/Hyatt/Hampton - too many "H" hotels right there.

You are right - HYATT!

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #87 on: 6 Oct 2013, 03:18 pm »
Whew!  Thought maybe I was losing it (it's happened before....).   C y'all there.

Bryan

liddown

Local Shows
« Reply #88 on: 7 Oct 2013, 03:15 pm »
Hi to everyone coming to Denver for RMAF.... Two quick things for those who might be interested in something outside the hotel... First off if you have never been to Red Rocks to see a concert, there is a late season show on Saturday Oct 12th featuring the Counting Crows, may not be your cup of tea, but the venue is one of the best in the world.... Might not want to miss that....

Second: Any Gomez fans coming to RMAF? Ben Ottewell the lead singer for Gomez will be playing at a solo show at an intimate club also on Saturday Oct 12th... If your interested I have two of the best seats in the house that will be yours upon the asking.... Just a welcome to our great city...  :thumb: :thumb:

vinyl_lady

Re: Local Shows
« Reply #89 on: 7 Oct 2013, 03:33 pm »
Hi to everyone coming to Denver for RMAF.... Two quick things for those who might be interested in something outside the hotel... First off if you have never been to Red Rocks to see a concert, there is a late season show on Saturday Oct 12th featuring the Counting Crows, may not be your cup of tea, but the venue is one of the best in the world.... Might not want to miss that....

I grew up in Denver in the 50's & 60's and then spent 15 years of my business life there in the 80's & 90's. I am a concert junkie. I have lost count of the number of shows I have seen at Red Rocks. IMO Red Rocks is THE BEST concert venue in the country, maybe the world. There are a lot of good amphitheaters including the Gorge about a two hour drive from my home, but none is as good as the one God made.  8) I agree with liddown, if you've never been there, go. You will be glad you did.

Laura

Delacroix

« Reply #90 on: 7 Oct 2013, 03:36 pm »

See ya', next weekend.

Klaus

What a positive spirit -- I'll show up to share the vibe!!!

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #91 on: 7 Oct 2013, 04:07 pm »

See ya', next weekend.

Klaus

Psychedelic -- you know there are other mind bending stuff now legal in Co?  :smoke: :surrender:

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #92 on: 7 Oct 2013, 04:20 pm »
I need a 4th for Friday morning golf at Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course.  Golfugh won't be joining us.  Douger, Ryan and I have 8:06 AM tee time.  Just enough time to get a refreshing round of golf in and get to the show around noon time. We have the first time and I usually play a round in about 3 hours as a foursome. 

Come and join us.  You can always rent clubs.  Just bring your shoes.

You are also welcome to join me and Douger at Arrowhead for a 2 PM tee time on Thursday.  I only made reservation for 2 but I am sure I can add.  It's the start of twilight rate and thus cheaper. :wink:

Douger

« Reply #93 on: 7 Oct 2013, 04:56 pm »
I am warming up with 2 rounds at St. George, UT. Coral Canyon! Truly beautiful in Golf Heaven! That pace is what I'm used to if not waiting for people ahead. Can't wait...

taoggniklat

« Reply #94 on: 7 Oct 2013, 09:41 pm »
Anyone else having issues with the excel file with vendor listing? I cant seem to open it.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #95 on: 7 Oct 2013, 09:43 pm »
Anyone else having issues with the excel file with vendor listing? I cant seem to open it.
Opens fine for me

taoggniklat

« Reply #96 on: 7 Oct 2013, 09:54 pm »
Opens fine for me

got it working...had to download on another computer and save the file as xls.

vinyl_lady

« Reply #97 on: 9 Oct 2013, 04:28 am »
T minus 61.5 hours and counting :drums: :guitar: :rock: :bounce: :beer: :wine:

See you in Denver

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
« Reply #98 on: 9 Oct 2013, 08:56 am »
I missed last years gig, but I'm happy to be back in my old room where I will be showing some of my new designs.  I look forward to seeing everyone again & meeting some new RMAF AC members.  Please stop by.  Thanks, Fritz

PS- Ride the elevator up to the top show floors & take the stairs down and bring your own music to listen to.

woofersus

• Industry Participant
  • Authorized Dealer: Melody & Angel City Audio
    • East Street Audio
« Reply #99 on: 9 Oct 2013, 02:32 pm »
PS- Ride the elevator up to the top show floors & take the stairs down.

This is good advice!