Google Pixel 7 Smartphone - $149

WGH

Google Pixel 7 Smartphone - $149
« on: 22 Jun 2023, 08:40 pm »
I wasn't planning to buy a new phone today... until I got an email from Google. My Pixel 3 is 4 years old and a solid performer but lately I have noticed battery life is a little bit shorter. I could have waited a year until frustration set in but this new phone deal is too good to pass up. The new Pixel 7a (smaller size and camera) are $499 and the Pixel 7 is $599 from Google (bigger screen and camera).
https://store.google.com/us/magazine/compare_pixel?hl=en-US

Check your email, you probably didn't get an offer with the $300 Promo Code if you don't have a Google Account or Pixel phone.
Note: Check your Trash and Spam folder if you didn't receive the promo email.
Note 2: The Promo Code is linked to a Google account and cannot be shared.
Note 3: Contact Google Pixel Support and ask for your code: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/gethelp?sjid=8536047067794605927-NA
Note 4: You need to be signed-up to receive discount emails: "This email was sent to xxxxxxx@gmail.com because you signed up to stay up to date on Google’s hardware products and related tips, features, services and offers."

The $300 Promotional code offer expires June 27, 2023 at 11:59p PT; while supplies last. Must be redeemed on Google Store only. User must be signed-in to their Google Account and checkout with Google Pay profile, including a valid form of payment. Limit 1 per customer. Available only to US residents, aged 18 years or older, with US shipping addresses.

Google has a generous trade-in policy. I will get a $150 rebate for my undamaged, crack free Pixel 3, making the total price $149.00.   :dance:
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2023, 07:40 pm by WGH »

BobM

Re: Google Pixel 7 Smartphone - $149
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jun 2023, 11:26 am »
last Black Friday I traded in my Pixel 6 and got a new promo Pixel 7 for $20. I loved the 6 but why not upgrade for that cost?