Just a Hello

STEVE48

Just a Hello
« on: 26 Mar 2019, 07:14 am »
Greetings, I am Steve from Albany OR. I have searched this site many times for good info for a number of years, and thought I should finally join up. I have numerous pieces of vintage gear, and have a pair of Omega Super 3i's currently on order to go with my Scott 200B or 299B here in my small office room. Thanks to all for lots of good info and opinions. Sincerely, Steve

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Just a Hello
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2019, 09:06 am »
Welcome Steve :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2019, 01:22 pm »
Welcome to AC!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2019, 11:16 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Steve48   :thumb:

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2019, 07:17 am »
Steve,

Welcome to AC.

I'm 20 miles away in Corvallis. I'll send you a PM with my phone number. We can find a time to get together.

Geez. I can't PM you until you post 3 times. Post somewhere on AC a couple times, so I can give you my phone number privately.

Michael

STEVE48

« Reply #5 on: 28 Mar 2019, 06:48 am »
Thanks to all for the warm and friendly welcome. Much appreciated. And Michael, I was so glad to see your reply, as I have seen a number of your posts while searching on this site and knew you were from Corvallis and would very much like to meet.  In fact I tried to send you an Email about a month ago concerning Omega speakers, but it wouldn't go through, so I figured you had maybe left town. Glad you are still around. I lived in Corvallis for many years before moving to Albany. I will post some more so you will be able to contact me. Thanks again to all, Steve