FS: (New Price) Two Tributaries S-Video Cables

Atlplasma

• Just off the boat
FS: (New Price) Two Tributaries S-Video Cables
« on: 16 Nov 2008, 03:19 pm »
For sale are two copper S-Video cables from the Tributaries 3 Series. Price is $9 OBO and $6 shipping to anywhere in the US.

One cable is one-meter long and the other is two-meters longs. The cables are from my personal system but have been in storage for a few years. Both cables were used in a smoke-free, pet-free environment and appear as-new.

Plus, buy the component cables in my other listing and pay only one combined shipping charge.

I will except only a PayPal payment with a confirmed street address in the USA.

My wife and I have been eBay members since 2001 and our feedback on over 600 transactions is 100% positive. You can check this at

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=joknapp2000&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&iid=160297833090&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us

I have been very careful to give enough details about the cables so that you can make an informed decision to purchase, so the sale will be final. However, if you believe the description was not accurate, please contact me within 3 days of the receipt date shown on the USPS tracking number and I will determine whether a return is appropriate.
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2008, 04:26 pm by Atlplasma »