• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
NEITHER RAIN NOR SLEET NOR SNOW …….
« on: 21 Mar 2008, 06:45 pm »
March 21, 2008

NEITHER RAIN NOR SLEET NOR SNOW ……. :thumb:

“Hi James,

I sent my 3B ST to the Bryston Vermont repair center as the amp was diagnosed to have a faulty switch and was repaired quickly, I must add. I also asked it they could put some feet on the bottom as it didn't have any when I bought it....I think it was rack mounted.  The power cord that was given me by the seller wasn't a Bryston and I asked if they could send me a Bryston power cord.

Well, I got the amp back with feet and a Bryston power cord!  I also asked for the VT office to send me another box as the one that sat in the rain is no longer safe for future moving/storage. They said it would be sent shortly. That kind of customer service is very rare and will keep me coming back to Bryston for any and all future amp needs.

As the subject line says, the amp was left in the rain for 8 hours or so by FED EX. It was delivered at 8:35 AM and I was at work by that time.  When I got home that night, I opened the wet box and saw that the amp had heavy condensation all over....as you can imagine I was very peeved at FED EX and concerned.   Well, last night I hooked it up for an hour or so to dry any electronics that could still be damp prior to plugging my speakers......I couldn't stand it any longer and with fingers crossed I gave it a try.

PRESTO!! It powered up and sounded GREAT with my B&W's. A very noticeable improvement from my NAD receiver in all areas.

Thanks again for standing behind your product and providing outstanding customer service.

Sincerely,
Zane Eller”