Bryston BCD-3

thorman

Bryston BCD-3
« on: 10 May 2019, 04:43 pm »
James : Just ordered a new Bryston BCD-3 ( through Perrotta Consulting ) ....How long does it normally take to receive new BCD-3 unit ...I realize it may have to go through Customs, but just curious to know what the normal time frame Cycle is...Thanks Charlie

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Bryston BCD-3
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2019, 05:55 pm »
James : Just ordered a new Bryston BCD-3 ( through Perrotta Consulting ) ....How long does it normally take to receive new BCD-3 unit ...I realize it may have to go through Customs, but just curious to know what the normal time frame Cycle is...Thanks Charlie

Well thanks Charlie - much appreciated.  If it is in stock usually a week if not maybe 2.

james

thorman

« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2019, 06:27 pm »
Thanks James.... This will be my first Bryston Product and looking forward to it very much..Charlie

sweetspot

« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2019, 09:45 pm »
Congratulations Charlie, great choice for a cd player. But, be careful- Bryston gear is highly addictive! :thumb:

thorman

« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2019, 12:05 am »
 Sweetspot.....Thanks , at almost 74 years I guess I can afford to roll the dice !

redbook

• the music is the blood...........
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2019, 02:07 am »
 :thumb: congrats Charlie...you're going to love it. I replaced my BCD1 last year with this new improved version. The BCD3 digs out every bit of detail and gives a better sense of harmonics as well as improved sound staging. Enjoy.... :D

redbook

• the music is the blood...........
« Reply #6 on: 11 May 2019, 02:09 am »
Congratulations Charlie, great choice for a cd player. But, be careful- Bryston gear is highly addictive! :thumb:
....yes  this is true.... :thumb:

sweetspot

« Reply #7 on: 11 May 2019, 01:00 pm »
:thumb: congrats Charlie...you're going to love it. I replaced my BCD1 last year with this new improved version. The BCD3 digs out every bit of detail and gives a better sense of harmonics as well as improved sound staging. Enjoy.... :D

Redbook, I did the same thing last year! I am still amazed at the information that Bryston is able to pull out of those shiny little disks! :thumb:

thorman

« Reply #8 on: 11 May 2019, 03:52 pm »
Thanks guys for the support......Charlie