T.H.E. Show 2009

PLMONROE

T.H.E. Show 2009
« on: 4 Jan 2009, 12:03 am »
Steve, I note that many exhibitors will be absent this year from both CES and T.H.E.Show. Will you be present?

Paul

audioengr

Re: T.H.E. Show 2009
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2009, 12:50 am »
Steve, I note that many exhibitors will be absent this year from both CES and T.H.E.Show. Will you be present?

Paul

Paul - I had planned to be there, but I could not find a suitable partner.  My wife and I decided that driving the trailer and setting up the room at THE Show is not worth it anymore and it just increased my backlog.  Besides, we are getting old and the drive was miserable last year, as was the attendence.  Sorry that we wont see you again there.  It's one of the things we look forward to.

I had planned to have an Off-Ramp3 and an Overdrive DAC in the Venetian in other exhibitors rooms, but plans changed and now the SonicWeld/Locus room will have an Off-Ramp 3 driving a DEQX to their speakers.  Evidently there will be a new version of DEQX there, which incorporates some of my mods.  should be some good sound.

I'm not sure if BPT will be there.  They purchased an Off-Ramp 3 after the RMAF.

For future CES, I would like to just fly down with some of my front-ends and have someone else provide speakers and amps.  Just need to find the right partner.

Steve N.
« Last Edit: 4 Jan 2009, 06:33 am by audioengr »

PLMONROE

« Reply #2 on: 4 Jan 2009, 01:50 am »
I am sorry that things did not work out. I will miss visiting with you and your wife. But looking on the bright side, that means you should  have my Overdrive done sooner.  :drool:

Paul

cryoparts

« Reply #3 on: 4 Jan 2009, 02:49 am »
[ the SonicWeld/Locus room will have an Off-Ramp 3 driving a DEQX to their speakers. 

Yes, we will!  I am looking forward to using the Off-Ramp 3.  Room 31-119 at the Venetian, if anyone wants to check out Steve's latest and greatest Off Ramp.

Peace,

Lee

arthurs

« Reply #4 on: 4 Jan 2009, 02:53 am »
I'll try to stop in and see you Lee, I'm staying at the Venetian

cryoparts

« Reply #5 on: 4 Jan 2009, 03:18 am »
I'll try to stop in and see you Lee, I'm staying at the Venetian

Great, it will be good to see you again.  Bring me some good Texas BBQ...they don't have any here in Utah.   :duh:

Peace,

Lee