BOTTLEHEAD REDUCTION + INTEGRATION UPGRADE- SOLD

audiomaniac

BOTTLEHEAD REDUCTION + INTEGRATION UPGRADE- SOLD
« on: 11 Sep 2019, 02:13 am »
Selling my lovingly built Bottlehead Reduction moving magnet phono preamp with Integration Upgrade. This was my second Bottlehead kit and I thought I would keep it forever, but my current situation has changed and I am no longer using it. It sounds great and is quiet in my system. Bottlehead recently updated the Reduction to a v1.1 which according the Bottlehead website "now comes with a universal power transformer and an improved assembly manual with a more easily built layout." My kit is about 2-3 years old and was used sparingly but enjoyed greatly. I never got around to staining the wood base but I did router the edges so it looks a little nicer. I also upgraded the stock RCAs to Cardas and the tube sockets to some nice gold pin ones. I'll include an unused Bottlehead badge, the original tubes which are 6922 equivalents and assembly instructions. It came with a really cheesy power cord which I never used but it will be included. Other than my "upgrades", the preamp is bone stock and assembled per the instructions. A lot of builders "hot rod" these units and their user forum is a great source of information.
I would like to net SOLD and will pack it with great care. Paypal is preferred. Ships from 80122.

PS. Please note, if you don't already know, that Bottlehead kits have no bottom plate and the top does not attach to the base. Therefore these should not be used if there are little ones around and you should handle with great care if powered on.

« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2019, 11:47 pm by audiomaniac »

Mr.Sneis

Re: BOTTLEHEAD REDUCTION + INTEGRATION UPGRADE
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2019, 04:24 pm »
PM

audiomaniac

Re: BOTTLEHEAD REDUCTION + INTEGRATION UPGRADE- Sale Pending
« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2019, 05:29 pm »
Sale Pending