n2x tower speaker plans

Mr. Oczka

• Audiophile in training
n2x tower speaker plans
« on: 12 Nov 2012, 04:52 am »
A quick question for Danny or any of the Gr research crowd....  I was considering trying my skills at building a set of N2x speaker towers.  I can't seem to find the cabinet plans for N2X towers but I have found the X-SLS plans.  i have also seen in the past where one or more members have modified a pair of X-SLS speaker cabinets and replaced the hardware with N2X parts.  Are the n2X tower cabinets actually the same size as the X-SLS cabinets?  If not, does anyone know where I can find the plans?  Thanks guys,  Tom

Danny Richie

Re: n2x tower speaker plans
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2012, 02:08 pm »
A quick question for Danny or any of the Gr research crowd....  I was considering trying my skills at building a set of N2x speaker towers.  I can't seem to find the cabinet plans for N2X towers but I have found the X-SLS plans.  i have also seen in the past where one or more members have modified a pair of X-SLS speaker cabinets and replaced the hardware with N2X parts.  Are the n2X tower cabinets actually the same size as the X-SLS cabinets?  If not, does anyone know where I can find the plans?  Thanks guys,  Tom

Hey Tom,

Shoot me over an e-mail and I will forward them over to you.

Mr. Oczka

• Audiophile in training
Re: n2x tower speaker plans
« Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2012, 02:45 pm »
I'll send you an email. 

Thanks Danny,

Tom