Possible LS9s for sale (3 of them)

mcallister

Possible LS9s for sale (3 of them)
« on: 16 Nov 2012, 10:59 pm »
I may have to sell my beloved LS9s. It really comes down too the room which I don't have one big enough. I'm currently trying to sell my house and looking to build a new house with a dedicated room. Unfortunately I still won't be able to have a room big enough to due the speakers justice so I may try something different.

These LS9s are one of the first sets sent out by AV123. They are lined with no Rez and are one of the first and only pairs/set too also be lined with asphalt. Cherry cabinets with no scratches. Upgraded crossovers with sonicap platinum bypass caps. 

Will post pics soon. Still not completely positive I won't to sell them either. If sell does happen I will only sell them as a set (all 3) unless someone want too buy just a single. No shipping as these things are very heavy and I know longer have shipping boxes. I'm in Dayton, Ohio but will help move them and would be willing to travel to make delivery.

Any interest please pm me.

Thinking $5500 for the 3.

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
Re: Possible LS9s for sale (3 of them)
« Reply #1 on: 16 Nov 2012, 11:08 pm »
Wonderful opportunity here for someone  :thumb:, but I am bias!

mojave

« Reply #2 on: 16 Nov 2012, 11:44 pm »
I always wanted cherry LS speakers. Yours and a pair of LS-6's in cherry are the only ones I've ever seen. I ended up with LS-6's in Palisander.

This makes three of us here that use a Seymour AV AT screen in front of our LS speakers.  :)

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #3 on: 17 Nov 2012, 01:51 am »
Just curious, did you have your center LS9 set up vertical or horizontal in your room? Thanks.

Cheers,
Robin

mcallister

« Reply #4 on: 17 Nov 2012, 02:25 am »
Just curious, did you have your center LS9 set up vertical or horizontal in your room? Thanks.

Cheers,
Robin

As Mojave mentioned, I have it standing vertical behind a Seymour at screen.

carp

« Reply #5 on: 18 Nov 2012, 03:13 pm »
I am very interested.  I just joined this forum so I'm not sure if I can PM yet, I go by the same user name (carp) on avsforum if you want to look me up. 

Maybe if you PM me then I can start using PM's, I'm not sure how this forum works.  Or if you are a avsforum member you could contact me that way.

I'm tempted just to throw up my email and phone number right here but I probably shouldn't do that on a public forum....