A CANADIANS CRITICISM--METALLURGY/GA-0 Part one

mclsound

A CANADIANS CRITICISM--METALLURGY/GA-0 Part one
« on: 7 May 2007, 08:57 pm »
Well they are finally here.It was a long nite of bidding but I got them.my first time on AGONs Auction!1m & 1.25m RCA interconnects.I upgraded to locking WBTs,my first impression is all about the physical apperance.Bright yellow,i like it,although i see silicon seping out the end covers heat shrink.I'm not sure i like that considering the money shelled out.Well lets give them some break in time and i'll do part 2.

mclsound

Re: A CANADIANS CRITICISM--METALLURGY/GA-0 Part one
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jun 2007, 11:16 pm »
PART-2  its been almost a month since i hooked up the 1m pair,at first i was pretty worried that all that bidding was for nothing but bad sound!!!!!  i am using a ODYSSEY HT-3(just stereo 2ch) & 2 pair of fronts,Paradigm 40 and 60's...my first couple of weeks was dedicated to a small assortment of music from 80's hair bands to 2003 grammy winners.......TIN,that is my best discription of what i heard for 3 weeks,but when i got home on the 4th week something changed,metal sound changed over to mello,i was able to crank the music well past it's previous 3wk threshold,so without using a bunch of descriptive words you would hear at a wine and cheese taste off,so far these cables ROCK,soon part 3.....thanks JOHN