Furutech GTX NCF Receptacle, Wall Frame and Cover SALE!

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
We're getting closer to the holidays and Furutech has given the OK to have a great sale on their top-end receptacle kit, which includes the GTX NCF duplex receptacle, pure copper with rhodium plating. The Wall Frame is included in the sale and is made of thick powdercoated billet aluminum and the cover is the 106D NCF, made of carbon fiber with NCF material.

Retail on the three parts is $617, Sale price is $494. I also include burn-in using an AudioDharma High Power Cable Cooker, as well as free shipping.

In addition I also carry the Furutech e-TP609 NCF Power Distributor which has three GTX NCF receptacles, a FI-09 NCF IEC inlet and an amazingly well built chassis complete with both NCF and GC-303 noise reduction materials. Pair this distributor with one of the Furutech receptacle packages installed in your wall and ZenWave power cables terminated with Furutech NCF plugs and you'll enjoy a massive reduction in noise and an accompanying increase in clarity and resolution, as well as a more relaxed and less fatiguing sound. I've sold hundreds of GTX receptacles over the years and I think it's Furutech's best product. A vast majority of folks who try Furutech NCF AC power products come back for more, and most are absolutely shocked by the effect one receptacle can have on a system's sound.

luvnhatesony

Re: Furutech GTX NCF Receptacle, Wall Frame and Cover SALE!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2023, 03:10 am »
Dave- Is the top end 3 piece receptacle kit an item you are still offering at the sale price?

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Re: Furutech GTX NCF Receptacle, Wall Frame and Cover SALE!
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2023, 04:34 pm »
I think so, but I have contacted the US distributor to make sure. If you're interested shoot me an email, dave at zenwaveaudio.com, thanks!