The intro to top all intros

yeti

The intro to top all intros
« on: 9 Aug 2022, 07:01 pm »
 :D  Hello, I'm an audiophile who has been aggressively building the best system I can for the last year.  I've always loved music, and especially since I got my first cassette tape off Paul Simon's classic "Graceland".  For about a decade beginning in high school, I was a bass guitar player (influenced by Paul Simon's bass player on Graceland).  I have experience in amateur recording environments as well as one pro recording studio for an album I did with a band during my University days.

Anyway, I'm one of those who feels that a resolving enough system had the potential to reflect pretty much any change or tweak imaginable to some degree, whether distinctly audible or not.  I feel that I'm open minded, and even beyond that, that subjectivity itself is really all the matters to me in audio reproduction and enjoying music. I most respect those who have learned to learn, to listen, and to value real experience and intuitive experimentation and discovery above being attached to pedestrian, overly limiting concepts about how things should work.

Looking forward to being able to search the site and contribute what I can.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: The intro to top all intros
« Reply #1 on: 9 Aug 2022, 07:54 pm »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2022, 05:24 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC yeti   :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 10 Aug 2022, 12:43 pm »
Welcome!