For something completely different...my beautiful, old old baby

klaus@odyssey

Rough..very rough...

of course afraid of Coyotes...we live in the city,  but in the beautiful outskirt of Indy with 3 farms and a lake in our neighborhood....so yes, Coyotes are there, for sure....but what I'm most afraid of are Hawks...they are frickin everywhere and keep in mind that Prec is only 8 lbs....we can't leave her out of our site for more than maybe 10 feet..over the years we had several instances where some of them actually circled down even though we were nearby....and then there are the eagles.....%@#%$(^&#$%)*&^%)*&%  and Powder is anything but a fighter,  doubt it that he will protect,  he's just sooo  sweet.

Anybody with a small baby should always be on their side....

klaus@odyssey

Well,  she made it to the big 2..0...
Slowing down for sure, sleeping a lot,  but when awake still a sweet little terror....

Her and Powder still helping Daddy with his work...

And the 3 of us contemplating fall and the frickin' leaves.....

Samac

Beautiful, Klaus. Thanks for sharing. Lost my “Scottie”, Sherwood, in April. Still “see” him when I come in the door. Don’t know when/if we’ll get another. The end is just too damn hard on me.

Dogs are such great friends.

Cheers,

Scott

Carl V

Man’s best friend. Indeed

« Last Edit: 21 Nov 2019, 04:05 pm by Carl V »

Samac

Great pic, Carl V. :thumb:

Cheers,

Scott

klaus@odyssey

Scott,

so sorry to hear man and completely understand ......and yes,  I am acutely aware that baby is 20...probably be in the same situation as you down the road........

Brettio

Klaus,
The photos of you and your puppies absolutely melt my family's hearts! 

Dishman442

It’s amazing to get to 19 years. Wonderful!  I’m envious. We tend towards larger breeds that only go 10 to 12 years.

klaus@odyssey

Goodbye my love

Samac

So very sorry, Klaus.

Peace,

Scott

Brettio

I’m very sorry for your loss Klaus.  That was one very fortunate pup thanks to the life you provided. 

Carl V

very sorry....been down this rode in the past year.

AlTran

Sorry for your loss Klaus.
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020, 05:07 pm by AlTran »

Jeff_From_Michigan

My deepest condolences, Klaus and Irina.

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
It's good that your dog had a happy life and was well cared for by you...
Condolences..

LesterSleepsIn

• Occasionally consternated
I’m so very sorry to hear this Klaus, Such a sweetie and all the care and love you gave her is so clearly evident in the happy pup in your photos. She was so lucky to have you in her life as you were to have her in yours. Deepest condolences.

JakeJ

Sorry for your loss, Klaus.  They leave their mark on our hearts.  You gave her your love and she gave you hers.  Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

May you find peace as the pain subsides and maybe keep an eye open for the next special one.

Big Hendy

Klaus, I am so sorry for you and Irina.   Hang in there.  The pain will pass, but the memories will last.

Will

Klaus, I am sorry for your loss.  You provided a wonderful home in every way.

rikhav

Hi Klaus
Sorry to hear about your loss.
You took great care of her while she was with you