Veracity ST's in black burst zebrawood - SOLD

jsalk

• Facilitator
    • Salk Signature Sound
Veracity ST's in black burst zebrawood - SOLD
« on: 13 May 2014, 03:04 pm »
A while ago, a writer asked to review a pair of Veracity ST's.  So we decided to build a pair in a finish that has become quite popular. 

We just completed this pair.  Unfortunately, the reviewer is unable to review them at this time as he is in the process of moving.  So these are available for immediate delivery.

The finish is zebrawood laid up horizontally and sprayed with a black "burst" dye.  This concept was originally commissioned by a customer of ours and has been very popular ever since.  It is a contemporary looking design and always elicits positive comments. 

Here are some pictures...

Here is a view from the side...

The base price of the Veracity ST's is $4195 in a standard finish.  This is a custom finish, but we will not charge extra for them.

These speakers are packed and ready to go.

- Jim

« Last Edit: 14 May 2014, 02:48 pm by jsalk »

GlennDog

Re: Veracity ST's in black burst zebrawood - SOLD
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2014, 09:31 pm »
That didn't take long!

I viewed these in person, gorgeous finish . . .

KYPack

« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2014, 10:20 pm »
Newest member of the Salk family here unless Jim sold something else this afternoon.  Looking forward to delivery of these speakers and sharing my impressions.

ernest787

« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2014, 05:54 pm »
welcome!!! Those look beautiful.

robcentola

« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2014, 11:00 am »
Newest member of the Salk family here unless Jim sold something else this afternoon.  Looking forward to delivery of these speakers and sharing my impressions.

Welcome! You just bought my next pair! Doesn't seem fair you didn't have the pain and torturous wait. ;) Congrats! Looking forward to your impressions.